MEN ONLY- Freezing up at the Urinal!

by Funchback 94 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

Anyone here ever use the men's room at the old Chicago stadium? They didn't have urinals, instead they had this one huge throth everyone had to piss in. Nothing like being a 12-year old boy standing next to a group of men with their units hanging out in plan view trying so hard to release the 300 ounces of Coke you just drank. It has scared me for life. lol

• gumby
    gumby
    Yeah, that can be awful and I know the feeling - standing there thinking my little 13 incher isn't as big as someone elses

LMAO !

Dreamer !

Gumby

• flower
    flower
    just so you know, the stereotype is true... ALWAYS

thats actually a common misconception. having dated black, white and hispanic guys I can tell you its not always true.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

yeah, i could never understand how you men could all pee together. it would freak me right out!

• rekless
    rekless

Hey Speaking You will grab the pix and use it as a fan to dry it before you look at it. hahahaha

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    i could never understand how you men could all pee together.

It's a male bonding thing. LOL

But isn't it WOMEN who always go to the bathroom together? What the hell is up with that? If I asked my friend to go to the bathroom with me I think I'd get punched.

• poppers
    poppers

How's this for pressure and lack of privacy: when I was in Marine Corps boot camp (1970) we had a completely open head (bathroom) with about 6 commodes along the side of a quanset hut available for several hundred men, and sitting on a commode in front of a long line of other recruits who are screaming at you to hurry up so they can take a dump. I've got to admit, in retrospect it was comical to see how others go about doing their business.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

poppers.... LOL. I have no problem going piss but taking a dump with a bunch of other guys watching? That's just wrong!

• flower
    flower
    But isn't it WOMEN who always go to the bathroom together?

LOL yea but we just go to the room together we dont pee in front of each other!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    LOL yea but we just go to the room together we dont pee in front of each other!!

So you claim....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit