MEN ONLY- Freezing up at the Urinal!

by Funchback 94 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, I went to a convention once, and they had female urinals !!! It was at a sports stadium, I had a really hard time with it. It was gross to disrobe in front of everyone. Here's a picture of one. You have to disrobe, then back up over it, squat!!!! In the wide open!! No wonder they didn't catch on !

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

frankie

My aunts uses to rub their faces with urine from their babies diapers for it supposed complextion benifits.

Did they have good complexions? I'm really curious. gotmyforty

Is it OK to drink pee? Even if its your own?

There's a book on the health benefits of drinking urine, I saw it in a health food shop. I have an acquaintance who says he has done it for years. If he's telling the truth (and I'm not sure why someone would lie about that), it obviously hasn't killed him, anyway. But...bleccchhh.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AF,

My aunts are in their 80's they don't look that old.

My father told me they used to fight over wet baby diaper because it really did help thier complexion.

For topical application:

It is recomended that you use your own first pee in the morning. Women should wash thier virgina and make sure the urethra is not obstructed when they collect their urine,,don't get the first that comes out butafter about a second or 2,, start collecting. Let it stand for a couple of days to ferment,,this is suppose make it stronger and more effective.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

OK time to end this thread, it has turned really disgusting!

• gumby
    gumby

Joins homey in puking session

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit