MEN ONLY- Freezing up at the Urinal!

by Funchback 94 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Funch,

You know how after you finish peeing, you shake it with a couple of quick jerks. Well I did that once and the guy in the urinal next to me was was watching me,, said when you do that more than once your jerking off,,and then he smiled.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Valis said:

In any case nice to see you around Funch...

Thanks, V! Same to you.

• Funchback
    Funchback

frankiespeakin:

I just tried your suggestion outside of the police station and I am typing this response from the lovely Internet Cafe within the prison walls.

PS: Did you shake that guys hand after you had the discussion about,... well,... "shaking"?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Funch,

Okay I'm gonna be serious now,,I'm sorry for my bathroom humor.

Try deep breathing exercises,,using your stomach to inhale,,any time you feel nervous,,this will eventually become a good habit so that you will use this any time you find yourself becomeing too self conscious,,which should rub off on your peeing in public anxiety.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Did you shake it like a polaroid picture?

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

ROFL!!!! a polariod picture HA!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Funch,,

Actually it took a while for me to assimilate what he said,,and he was gone by time I got the joke. If it happened today and I wasn't to busy I ask him what the worlds record was for the least amount of shakes before orgasm.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

OK ,,I'm dumb how do you shake it like a poleriod picture??

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

oh, now that is one for you to figure out on your own, Sweetheart.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Boy ya axe a simple question and nobody wants to give you an answer. If I go to the store and look at the cameras will i understand??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit