Do I really upset people on here?

by ScoobySnax 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ya know I could take you all out for a beer.....ALL of you.....you'd see we weren't so different.........even those like below>>>

www.boddingtons.com

View the ads>>>

"Screen Kiss"

I love even the lesser, in a Warthog sort of way.......

Scoob

• mouthy
    mouthy

No you dont upset me. But then I am not easily upset !!! I weigh over 200 lbs---would need three of four of you to lift me to tip me over ....Stay my friend.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Now Valis you actually have upset me.

I reply to a mate who's never caused me a problem, you pm me with absurdity, why don't you post your ruddy views here? Eh? Streuth.

Btw, how on earth, I repeat, how on earth can you take exception to my comments to Scoob above on page one, get a ruddy life boy!!

God!!!!! Whats the point of kindest when guys like you are so sensitive all you can do is take it personally, get a ruddy thicker skin for petes sake, like a ruddy elder or sommit. Stuff it, God knows why I offered you lift from Heathrow, find yer own ruddy way down to WSM you want to be that rude, blow you.

Mark not M

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis, either I'm baited by Mark, or you have something to say......??

Scoob

• Valis
    Valis

No Scooby I responded to Mark's earlier post here. I didn't like it and for the sake of trying to keep some peace I sent him a PM. Private Message means just that, or so I thought! Unless of course you are Celtic, but that's OK. AND I assure you I didn't share any sentiments I have any problems sharing with you if I felt so inclined.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Why don't you just cut all the waffling Valis, and come right out with what you have to say for once? What didn't you like?

How on earth do you have the gall to keep replying with that same phrase "sincerely" It just doesn't seem to sit with you somehow. Of course I might be wrong.

Scoob

• Celtic
    Celtic

Oh get out of it Valis for goodness sake, you know what I first thought when I saw i had a pm from you, I though, wey heyyyy whats the balmpot up to, and all I got was rudeness from you about how I posted to Scoob, (who most certainly is not me, cheers for compliment though), I really do not know from whence you are coming from tonight, I found your pm offensive and very rude and would much rather hear an apology from you tonight for it, I think you are being way way way overly sensitive about this, you reacted badly and could have responded better in the light of what was truly meant to be for someone else, you a 'moderator?' and all, I would have thought you might have been a lot more responsible.

My kindest regards.

Mark

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Scooby,

You have never upset me.

Your attention seeking is very irritating at times, but I think you are a very decent person and have as much right to post on this Board as everybody else. I think that given the vastly different age groups, nationalities, cultural backgrounds and belief systems represented on this Board, by and large we all get on pretty well.

Like yourself, I tell it as I see it.

Best regards - HS

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wouldn't want you to go, but i find it interesting that, at times you of all persons, tell others how to act. Other than that, i gather that you must be a very courageous person.

SS

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Mark,

Lets not turn this into a Valis thread, I heard enough of him already. He's a moderator and can say what he likes, I'd hate to see this get locked because of him. Leave it.

Actually he might just prove my point.

Thanks for the other comments from the rest, can't even begin to remember the names, but I'll check back. It meant alot to me.

Scoob (Eminem..My Band!) Snax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit