Do I really upset people on here?

by ScoobySnax 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I don't think I say anything more forthright than the next on here........ its just that I believe differently.

If I do upset people then I'll go.

If I don't then I'll stay.

Scoob

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

You dont.

You are just good entertainment.

Now stay!

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Scooby,

I've read many of your posts here as well as your replies to mine. I made an ass out of myself over that "The Netherlands" jerk and my post was edited, but I soaked it down and accepted the fact I was wrong in what I said. What the hell, I love it here and I know you do as well. I'm a "Newbie" and new here, however I look forward to your next post. In my book, stay on board! I will be there to answer your next message.

Warmest Regards,

Elmer

• donkey
    donkey

Scooby: NO.

I think you are singled out by the likes of Valis and co. You don't upset me at all.

But then i am a better of dead Donkey

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Can I change my vote????

• Stefanie
  • Dan-O
    Dan-O

Sit, Scooby. Stay. Good boy.

I dunno, man. Upset people about what? You've never frosted my skivvies, for what it's worth.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ello you ruddy balmpot, don't tell me that clicky bunch of idiots is getting to you too, they did just the same to me yonks back along, was only wondering though where is the relentless UncleBrucey these days? Stuff em Scoob, don't pay em any attention, stick around, be yourself, lifes a ruddy journey not a clinical trial that these sad barstools put you through doing their damndest to make guys like you feel insecure and trying to take you down a ruddy peg or two, blow em, and they know exactly who they are. Just like they ain't got time of day for me, I wouldn't care if they were slug on pavement which I just trod in, so just be yourself, stay, if you go, you'll be sorely missed.

Mark

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO !! Predictable as it might be- still quite amusing.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Scoobs, you've never upset me..............I hope you stay, hon!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit