Warning to Kerry supporters (graphic)

by SixofNine 43 Replies latest social current

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

Who's Kerry?

• Mulan
    Mulan

So, Mark. Who do you suggest we vote for??

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Mulan, Kerry of course.

You know very well Kerry was far from my first choice, but imo, he's fine. My biggest criticism with him is that he's a politician, and hence comes with all the baggage of a politician when we could have leapfrogged over that this time.

If someone needs to let out a big heavy sigh and say "I hate voting for the lesser of two evils", well, I don't agree that Kerry is evil, but if you do, just remember that it's still the lesser of two evils. Oh that Iraq or Iran or Syria had such a choice of "evils" and had access to the background research we do.

But make no mistake, a president changes the course of history for the US, the entire world, for your children and grandchildren. It is the most important job on earth, probably the most complicated job on earth, and it cannot be done well or safely by anyone who isn't right up there with the smartest guy in any room.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Given your history of picking losers, your choice is reassuring.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Ah Six, The radical leftist, never met a conservative he didn't despise...raised any good taxes lately? Run from any fights with your tail between your legs lately? Been blown by any interns lately?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Go Bush!!

• Perry
  • Valis
    Valis

Perry for Prisident!

*LOL* Hey man...long time no see...glad to hear everything is well.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Valis!

How have you been? I been starting a new business and travelling almost constantly. Things going better now. Good to see you around here with Six too!

Perry

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(still thinks Sixy is reading fiction....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit