SixofNine

Just in case you were thinking about voting Kerry, a reminder:

alt

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The four stooges.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Outlined against a blue-gray November sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore, they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. They are only aliases. Their real names are Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft. They formed the crest of the Republican cyclone before which another inept Democrat team was swept over the precipice in the election yesterday as spectators globally peered at the bewildering Democratic debacle spread from Sea to Shining Sea.

Thank You Grantland Rice

Now that's graphic!

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

I would laugh if it wasn't so true!

These four people have aged America. Osama attacked our country, these four guys have attacked our very essence.

They consider themselves outside of any boundary whether national or international. They are in the wrong century. They belong in the 15th century when kings and their henchmen ran supreme, when the law was only a made up document to be changed at will when the king and his henchmen felt like it.

Sabrina

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I never can figure out whether y'all are sad or hilarious.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Ahh...yes the great divide!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I never can figure out whether y'all are sad or hilarious

We're sad that there very well may be four more years of these clowns and we find it hilarious that even one solitary person would've voted for this pathetic posse. So both I guess.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Not too swuft are you boy?

• RevMalk
  • Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Eloquent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit