Warning to Kerry supporters (graphic)

by SixofNine 43 Replies latest social current

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Not too swuft are you boy?

Eloquent

• LucidSky
    LucidSky
    They formed the crest of the Republican cyclone before which another inept Democrat team was swept over the precipice in the election yesterday

Scary... and when's Team Kerry finally going to get its act together?

• Elsewhere
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine
    These four people have aged America. Osama attacked our country, these four guys have attacked our very essence.

They consider themselves outside of any boundary whether national or international. They are in the wrong century. They belong in the 15th century when kings and their henchmen ran supreme, when the law was only a made up document to be changed at will when the king and his henchmen felt like it.

Eloquent indeed.

• Stefanie
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's Bush's fault!
    Anti-America hater!

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

What is really sad is the people that keep blaiming this administration for all the evils happening, and the realy enemy is trying to destroy the world with radical Islam. Wake up people! The enemy was seen on video yesterday cutting off a mans head. I am so sick of liberals dividing this country with their name calling, when we need to stick together more than ever. My 2c

• Unclepenn1
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

You can't fight radical Islam if your president is of low character and lower intelligence.

Get this thru your thick foggy skulls, bush supporters, NO ONE in the liberal camp wants radical Islam to win. George W Bush however, has set back our fight against terrorism and radical Islam by 100 years. A large part of the reason for this is that a) he doesn't read (his words), and b) he doesn't look for advice that runs counter to what he already believes. And so we are left with a president who doesn't have a clue what he's up against.

Jeeesus people, when they told you that anyone could grow up to be the president, they weren't serious! It is afterall, probably the most complex job in the entire world.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Careful now Sixy I don't think thats Kool-Aid you're drinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit