E-watchman's brand new discussion forum

by Schizm 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Ouch! You took me wrong. You apparently haven't been here long enough to know who the owner of that site is. If you had, you'd understand why I called attention to his forum "here".

Sorry I am clueless! Please fill me in!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(gag) The post from Schizm with the "rulez and regz" sounds like a KM......doesn't make ME wanna go there!!! LOL!

Probably can't bring coolers bigger than a breadbox either....

hugs,

Annie

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

If nothing else they certainly are polite, Its like reading the watchtower

Corvin I liked your comment if that was you

• Corvin
    Corvin

yeah Galaxy, that was me. God, I could not resist. Do they not have a damn clue or what? I am sure I will be deleted as a e-watchmen member very soon because I simply can't shup when I go there.

Corvin

• Ariell
    Ariell

These people are unbelievable. Count yourselves lucky if you have opened up your mind and escaped the enslavement of religious thinking. It's an endless winding road that will lead you nowhere. Aren't you happy that you don't have to waste all of that precious life energy, in pursuit of the "truth"?

• Schizm
    Schizm

Corvin,

You went and registered! Great!!! ROFLMAO! Those three questions you placed before them over there were really good ones. What would have made an excellent 4th question, is this: "Are any of you aware of the fact that the owner of e-watchman has accrued over 2000 posts to his name over at the JWD (apostate) forum?"

Please be careful over there, Corvin, unless you're the owner of an extremely tall pair of boots.

Schizm

• avengers
    avengers

I can't seem to be able to get in.

Doesn't really matter.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Please be careful over there, Corvin, unless you're the owner of an extremely tall pair of boots.

LOL ty, Schiz. I will be careful. We all oughtta go gang-bang the site and burst some bubbles.

Corvin

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

I haven't seen the site yet, but I am ready for a little mayhem. Hope they let me register, tho I have a bifurcated tail, horns and red scales all over my body!

• Valis
    Valis

I'm not sure why you want to go mess w/watchman's business. Well, maybe because he espouses some psuedo JWism, but he does help point out some Watchtower issues. Luke 9:49.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Only Knows 2 Bible Verses" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit