E-watchman's brand new discussion forum

by Schizm 50 Replies latest jw friends

• hybridous
    hybridous

I think that e-watchman and his little online congregation are great. They're like termites - destroying the building from the inside out.

I think he will indeed write that book, simply because his ego demands it. Let him and his followers try to show that book to friends at the KH...WHAM....more DFings. Eventually, (if this hasn't happened already), the WT will be forced to pull the trigger on him.

Then we'll see what e-watchman is REALLY all about. He'll go down kicking and screaming all the way, but it will be a losing battle. No doubt he will seeth and stew in his own juices until he ascends to the rank of Apostate General. What a little monster the WT cult has created.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

We must be on our guard against such ones,
    Ahh, those "ones" again!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

My honey's brother, the one who is a JW, is a poster-boy for the model Witness. Tall, distinguished, he has a deceptively mild manner that just screams "elder material". He scrupulously follows the watchtower's advice about associating with the great unwashed, and has very little to do with his "worldly" family. Heck, he doesn't associate with us, and all we are is an unequally-yoked-closet-opposer-weak-witness-matchup. Recently he and his wife decided to move to another province and I wondered, "Is he finally having doubts?"

Well, I stopped wondering when he made one of his rare appearances at a family barbecue. He started spouting all this world conspiracy mumbo jumbo and jewish cabal running the show stuff. It was hard to associate his outwardly sane exterior with the ravening mind beneath.

I wonder. Could he have become an e-watchman follower?

If there are witnesses like him in the organization, they are in big, big trouble.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Some of you old-timers here will likely remember this post of e-watchman's:

Here is the latest You Know prediction!!

Posted by / You Know [youknow] on February 08, 2000 at 17:50:47 {O8B.fiOoossE/pPHyz7wTdF7cq9GRI}:

You seem to be suffering short term memory loss. I have stated several times that I feel the year 2000 will mark the beginning of the great tribulation. Not just because of the so-called Y2K computer bug, but for a number of reasons that I have also stated in the past. Of course "no one knows the day and hour" exactly, so I am afraid I can't be more specific.

Hope that helps. / You Know

What a fruitcake! The thing about it is that none of his followers over there at his site even know about his past failed predictions. But then I'm not so sure it would make them any difference even if they did know. That's how silly they undoubtedly are.

• gumby
    gumby
    The thing about it is that none of his followers over there at his site even know about his past failed predictions. But then I'm not so sure it would make them any difference even if they did know.

Most witnesses today do not know of the WTBTS failed predictions either. Those that DO know don't give a shit because people stick to their safety net.

*go's into the living room to watch the Munsters*

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm
    *go's into the living room to watch the Munsters*

Gumby

You mean that TV show that portrays death as being a FUN thing? Maybe what you need, Gumby, is your own Dragula (a snazzy little ride with a coffin body). Will you really need all 6 of those handles that are used by the pall bearers? There's a song that has "six carrying me" as part of the lyrics. Can you identify the name of the song, and who the artist is? Hint: His initials are RM.

• vitty
    vitty

I have just read some of "you knows" past posts,

I must admit I didnt finish reading them, but he did have massive responses to his topics

I look at E mans site sometimes, but I just want to puke these people are unreal the way they talk.

For instance last wek they were discussing what they are looking forward to in the new system.One poster said " Im looking forward to seeing my parents again, PARTAKING of a picnic" Who talks like that? no one I know. Im end up shouting at the screen, get a grip, get a life and get out the org please!!!!!!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    One Dyin' and a Buryin'
    Words and Music by Roger Miller

(Spoken)
    Well, I think I finally found me a sure-fire way to forget;
    It's so simple, I'm surprised I hadn't done thought of it before yet.
    It's foolproof -- well it's foolhardy, maybe, but who knows --
    Anyway, here I am, walkin' down toward where the cold, dark water flows.
    All it takes is...

One dyin' and a buryin', one dyin' and a buryin' --
    Some cryin', six carryin' me, I wanta to be free.

(Spoken)
    Oh-ho, I wanta be free, free from all this heartache and regret,
    And free from pinin' for the love I can't forget.
    The love that once was warm and then just somehow turned to hate,
    Made my life a prison from which there's only one escape --
    That's...

Some cryin', six carryin' me, I wanta to be free.
    Some cryin', six carryin' me... I wanta to be free.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

So, Schisms, did you ever figure out Lot and his daughters ?

• Schizm
    Schizm

Watchman (aka you know) stated:

So, [my new book] could serve as a witness to the fact that a voice of reason existed but they would not listen.

A "voice of reason"? Yeah, right, even as does the WTS this self-proclaimed "voice of reason" who calls himself Watchman still thinks that the 7th head bears only 2 horns = Britain and America. Anybody who thinks THAT doesn't have any reasoning ability at all. It's just too simple a thing to prove that the 7th head bears all of the horns, namely ten. "Voice of reason" my ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit