Beyonce vs. Britney

by Funchback 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Beyonce's got way too much cellulite.

No way! She has a real womans body. Britney looks like she has never had a burger and fries in her life.

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

Steph.. you have a smart 12 yr old :-)

LF

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I agree with chevy and no ap....Britney is a "studio" performer. She can't sing live. Plus, I don't think she's all that pretty. Take away the makeup and clothes, and what do you have? (uh, no sarcastic comments allowed here guys!) I watched part of her HBO show from Miami. Masturbation, simulated sex, Britney rubbing all over herself, and it was boring. When the dancers are more noticeable than the main performer, you have a problem.

Yes, she wants to be Madonna so badly....she just doesn't have the talent for it.

Beyonce is beautiful, even without all the makeup. Although I didn't think she was a very good "live" singer, until I heard her on sing "Dangerously in Love," on an awards show. She shocked me. Plus she was so gorgeous, you couldn't stop looking at her.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LF,

Thanks,

and thanks for bringing out your veiw point and not being a dirty man.

Off topic a bit. When i took my daughter to go see Bring it on, the theater was filled with men over 40! Who were there alone.

Bttt, yea Beyonce sings good, but so does Alica Keys.

• heyfea
    heyfea

I think Beyonce was all that when she was in Austin Power Gold Member, but now she's let herself go.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    but now she's let herself go

Man... if 'letting yourself go' is the equivalent of looking like Beyonce, then please pass me a bag of ring dings. Beyonce, now THAT's a woman, and a classy one at that.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

She looks like someone on a three day binge.

Amazing what makeup can do.

• heyfea
    heyfea

If any one can, to really make it fair, please, post similar pictures of Beyonce, ( without make up and in regular clothes).

I can't cause I'm at work.

Thanks.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Beyonce looks too much like my neice...gives me the willies...I'm picking Britney, the naughty girl...she needs a spanking.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Not Christina? Or is she too naughty for yah? Maybe you're right, she'd probably end up being the spanker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit