Beyonce vs. Britney

by Funchback 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

-- and thanks for bringing out your veiw point and not being a dirty man.

I'm just soooo glad you didn't say dirty "old" man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

LF

• nilfun
    nilfun

The black eye brings out a twinge of sadness for her.

(i know -- it looks to be mascara too...hmm)

The paparazzi are big ole meanies anywayz!

• shera
    shera

I don't think britany looks ugly,but what is up with that hat and makeup.She looks like she just crawled out of bed.

I must say ,I find she looks much older than her age.Kinda sad.

I don't think ither would look as beautiful without makeup and airbrushing.

I used to think Britany was adorable but she has turned a little slutty,I guess she wanted to get rid of that teenie image.

• shera
  • shera
    shera

My opinion,many of them don't look that bad without makeup at all.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

My point is that if you saw "this" Britney walking down the street in front of your house, most guys would look the other way. They wouldn't look twice at her. It's all "image." You are drooling over a three hour makeup session, (plus two for the hair) sprayed on body paint, $10,000 worth of cosmetic dentistry, and collagen lips.

What I call talented is someone who can get up on a stage with NO MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT and sing her ass off.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Yo-

Beyonce can sing! Didn't any of you catch her sing the (American) National Anthem at the Super Bowl? Trust me, the girl has some serious pipes.

And for the person or people who think Beyonce "let herself go" or has "cellulite": That is straight up false! Beyonce is in great physical shape. All you need to do is look at her lastest video "Naughty Girl".

Yeru- Can I get your niece's phone #???

• Sabine
    Sabine

As a middle aged woman that can't carry a tune in a bucket, I'd have to honestly say I wouldn't mind singing or looking like either of them, both are much more talented and beautiful than I could ever hope to be. I just wish they didn't have to over emphasis the sex part, but I guess if you want to be in the biz it comes with the territory.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Sabine, true beauty is found on the inside and I betcha you are more beautiful than Beyonce and Britney combined!

• Sabine
    Sabine

Why thank you funchback, that's very kind.

I was at the airport a few weeks ago and a teenage girl was telling her friends that she thought Jessica Simpson was ugly. I about fell out of my chair. The girl's boyfriend was not agreeing with her at all, well none of the boys were... I'm not sure if Jessica is as dumb as she comes across on her reality show, but she is a beautiful woman, and again, I would love to be able to sing like that!! Too bad these beautiful and talented women have to go to such lengths to sell themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit