Do you still preach?

by Theocrat 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

Many here are not Jehovah's Witnesses anymore because of one reason or another, but do you still preach? Do you still think that it is important for a Christian to preach? Just wondering.

• exjdub
    exjdub

no...and...no

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am still a witness in good standing and I placed 10 magazines on the Saturday morning just gone -- it keeps me in good standing so I can work for change from within

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

The reason I ask is because, no matter what the purpose for leaving may be, its hard to deny the Christians responsibility to evangelize.

• little witch
    little witch

Define "Christian".

No, I don't feel it is my "duty" to impose my beliefs on others. I believe a persons religious views are personal, between that person and their god...what a concept!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Nope! Only go out on service a couple of times a month to put something down in the silly eom report. The couple of times I give out mags and use the theme in front of the lit to leave with the people.

Will never ever do another back call or give a bible study again in my life!

Why would I want to help anyone enter an organization I'm desperate to leave?

DY

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

Your sarcasm is duly noted and unappreciated. But to answer your question: Christian-follower of Jesus Christ.

• shamus
    shamus

First off, did all christians evangelize... is that the real question that you are asking here? It could be.

• little witch
    little witch

Theo, You found my comment sarcastic and unappreciated? Certainly wasn't meant that way! That is truly how I feel!

Did you not ask a question personal to you? Did you not post it wanting a reply? Perhaps you are angry that my answer does not serve your worldview.

• kls
    kls

I 'm with DY ,i feel the same way ,,,,,,,,,nope,,,,,never

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit