Do you still preach?

by Theocrat 127 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I have been advised to take my leave from this site. Anyone really interested in any further conversation could visit any Jehovah's Witness in their neighbourhood.

a friend in need

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Oh God will you let it die already! Speaking of hijaking a thread! Where is theocrat when you need him?

• Valis
    Valis
    They lead the preaching along with the great crowd. The fruits of the preaching is the growth in numbers in the great crowd.

we'll call it the Virus Philosophy of Religion...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Awww-www, Hell, dammit. I just knew I was gonna get get a study started with 'a friend in need'.

Was it sumpin' somebody said...?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

AFIN:

Jehovah's Witnesses may not be unique in preaching but they are uniquely preachers.

That makes absolutely no sense. Do you mind rephrasing that, so I can understand what you mean?

Theocrat:
    You don't think Jesus feeding the 5000 was an example of charity, for his disciples to emulate?

• shera
    shera

Nope

• shamus
    shamus

A friend in need,

Please leave this site then. For god's sake, who's holding you here, and why would you think a board of apostates are your friends.

To the Theocrat guy / gal, I hereby call bullshit on your 'teaching method' and call bullshit on your entire understanding of the 'christian' scriptures. You have already said untruths about the scriptures. I think that you don't know what you're talking about... it sounds like I"m at a door with myself 10 years ago!

Look at how your jump around, making no sense whatsoever... jumping from scripture to scripture to try to confuse idiots...

You are full of horseshit, in my opinion. Do you really think that Jeehover has given you 'holy spirit'? I think that god thinks you're full of horseshit, although I have been wrong many many times in the past....

Thanks for making me sure that I am doing the right thing by NOT preaching, you goofball. Uh oh... another millstone around your neck.... that's two now ain't it my fellow trailer park friend... (just kidding)

Now wake up and see how stupid you seem here.

I am glad that the apostle paul and others preached to the congregations. It was so nice of them to do so.... unfortunately, I am not a preacher man..... nor do I go from house to house like the apostle paul did.... thank god!

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Theocrat, yes I still preach. I do not, however knock on people's doors to do that. I evangelize at work, I evangelize in Old Town Pasadena, CA, and on the 3rd St. Promanade in Santa Monica, CA. If you are in any of these areas stop by and let's chat a bit.

I don't yell at people, but I work with a group that utilizes skits to draw a crowd, and I then ask them some questions. What happens next is up to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit