BRAG with PHOTOS -->>> your neck of the woods

by Rabbit 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Geiger Lake. Photo by LibbyMT.com.

Leigh Falls. Photo by LibbyMT.com.

Kootenai Falls. Photo by LibbyMT.com.

Ross Creek Giant Cedars. Photo by LibbyMT.com.

Snowcapped mountains. Photo by LibbyMT.com.

These pictures were all taken near Libby Montana, where I grew up. Beautiful country.

Gretchen

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Rabbit, if that first flower isn't a buttercup, please correct me. Been calling them that all of my life but they may be from the petuna family.

Bashful Briar, so called because the leaves fold up when touched.

Cherry Blossoms from a tree we used to have in our yard

Flax, yellow, from the stickleaf family

Four o Clocks, several varietys grow in Texas

Indian Blanket, Fire Wheel, Gaillardia, Grows as far north as British Columbia.

Silver Leaf Niteshade. Produces a grape sized fruit which is poisonous.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Orange County New York, on the edge of my property is a abandoned farm with trails that off roaders and bikers use. Lots of deer and other animals in there. This is my wife and my German Shepard taking a walk.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Beautiful pics everybody...

Gretchen, those are fantastic -- I want to go there someday, I'll have to write for advice !

Shutterbug, that first yellow one -- I don't think is a Buttercup...at least not the ones we've seen. The other name for that is Evening Primrose, it's pink. I have been trying to figure out what the yellow one is, it seems like I remember 'Elkhorn' ? I lost that book we talked about !

That Firewheel with the dew on it is beautiful, I did not know about the Flax and the Silver Nightshade, does it have little wild plum sized yellow fruit? I know it is very poisonous, all members of the nightshades are , except tomatoes.

Keep 'em coming -- the earth is beautiful !

Hey Little Toe...I wanna see Scotland !

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Aspen Eye, I love these trees !

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    does it have little wild plum sized yellow fruit? I

Thats the on rabbit. I've known it was poisonous since childhood, and have always wondered if cattle eat it without becoming ill or perhaps, they somehow know better than to eat it in the first place.

I have a pic of the pink evening primrose but it doesn't resemble the yellow flower I posted. Bug

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

This is a TEST, for some reason on this end it shows me only registered as "guest."

• TMS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit