BRAG with PHOTOS -->>> your neck of the woods

by Rabbit 77 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Six..the middle picture is fantastic

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wow Six,

You've got a sharp focus on that center photo, are those Apple/Crab Apple ? Gorgeous ! The d-o-f is perfect!

Was that taken with a digital? What kind? I have a rather cheap digital and am looking for a better one in the $300 - $500 range with interchangeable lenses. I'd love to get one of the new D-SLRs, but, they are out of my range. Is a purple-hue a problem with most digitals under some lighting?

I'm asking all this, because for some reason I THINK I remember reading that this is your profession.

Thanks for the pictures, keep 'em coming. (any info, too)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Thanks guys. God lit it for me.

Rabbit, yes, it's digital. Canon eos10D. You can't get an interchangeable lens camera for 500.00 that I know of (well, you could buy a canon
    d30 on ebay ~ great camera). The eos rebel digital though is like 899.00 with a lens. That's a great value. It has the exact same chip that the
    above photo was taken with.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Orange county New York, to see more watch American Choppers which are located in Orange County Nwe York, but they are about 20 miles north of me.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, Sixy, no fair. You're a professional!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Homey, Thanks for those beautiful pics, I really liked the Winter ones.

Six, Thanks for the Info that Canon is on my wish list !

Below...Texas in the Spring is beautiful. Wish everyone could come down to Dallas to eat Chili with us and see all our "purdy fla-ers."

• shotgun
    shotgun

Can't see um wabbit

• shotgun
    shotgun

What is the procedure for posting the whole picture like Six did?

• amac
    amac

CELIA!!!! What is that pic of? I love it, I want to go there...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Hey, Sixy, no fair. You're a professional!!

Now, do you say that because you know me, or because you could tell that the slightly unatural rectangle of green in the lower left of this photo:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit