BRAG with PHOTOS -->>> your neck of the woods

by Rabbit 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Corvin, that's not OVERKILL that's just beautiful, damn...I'm gonna make it to California someday,

Gadget, where were those taken...france?

Bug, everybody...those are great keep em coming, we can take a trip without leaving our own paradise -- ha-ha.

It's kinda comforting somehow knowing others who've 'been there' with JW's ...now able to repair their psyches with the natural beauty all around us...if we just take the time to 'smell the roses'

About 5 miles from my house - Texas Long Horn cattle, enjoying wet, juicy, spring grass

• zev
    zev

how do i tell rabbit we can't see her pictures because they are on herhard drive and not uploaded to a picture hosting site and not linked correctly?

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Gadget, where were those taken...france?

They are all from Durham, Northeast England. The first is Durham Cathedral, the second is saddler Street, the road leading between the Market Square and the Cathedral, and the third High force, and is typical of the countryside surrounding the city.

• Celia
    Celia

***Sigh***

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

hope you guys can see these...

-LisaBObeesa

I California

(edited to ask how can I make the pics show up in the post instead of just the link? I am so confused...)

(edited again to say Thank You Mulan! )

• Mulan
    Mulan
    edited to ask how can I make the pics show up in the post instead of just the link?

right click on the photo, from it's web site. Click copy, and then paste here. It works.

Here's another of my area. Same mountain, but not taken from an airplane. Maybe a helicopter, though. You can see how huge it is.

and another showing Mt. Ranier from downtown Seattle.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Corvin, I grew up in San Diego, those pictures make me homesick as hell. I used to go see Shakespeare with my grandmother in Balboa Park. I am having major flashbacks now. Thanks for posting those.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Mulen,

Several years ago I flew to Seattle and landed after sunset. We could see the mountain for most of the time we were landing. Absolutly beautiful, all covered in snow. Thanks for posting the pics. Bug

• toota
  • zev
    zev

how do i tell toota we can't see her pictures because they are on her hard drive and not uploaded to a picture hosting site and not linked correctly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit