A copy of Bush's Resume just hit the net!

by amac 45 Replies latest social current

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

funkyderek

That's pretty much how I see it too.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I couldn't see anything in there to skew or bias. It's all stuff that's either true or untrue. And I'm pretty sure it's all a matter of public record, stuff anyone could find out. Oh, please. President George W. Bush has had the LOWEST misery index in 20 years: this index measures inflation and unemployment. The misleading SLANT that people try to put via this "resume" is nothing but political propaganda.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I agree.. the attacks on what kind of vehicles Kerry owns/drives are simply pathetic.

Ah, but the point being...if he lied about what he owned and tried to present himself as some SUV-avoiding environmentalist, then what else will he lie about.

Same thing with his hue and cry about the US losing jobs to overseas. When his heiress wife's Heinz business outsources 72% of her inherited Heinz business, makes you wonder how sincere this guy is. THAT'S the point. Not, who's alledged "sins" are worse than who else's.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    We also have a Chevy, a big Suburban

And THAT ladies and gentlemen is why Kerry is my man

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

AMAC,

Whatever, Bush could solve world hunger and you wouldn't give him credit. Instead of being a hater...come up with a better alternative...oh, that's right...there ISN'T one.

• AlanF
    AlanF

The criticisms of Bush are almost entirely justified and not much exaggerated. I'm convinced that he'll go down in history as THE most incompetent and self-serving president in American history, and his administration as the most competently self-serving in history.

The attacks on Kerry are just plain stupid. ThiChi's complaints are pretty close to saying, "Georgie is a murderer but that's alright cuz I like him. Johnnie has dirt under his fingernails so he should be put away for life."

AlanF

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

What the? I dont believe it AlanF really IS a smart man

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Alan,

Most of the criticism leveled at Bush is NOT justified and is driven by partisan hate.

DUI, sure, and he owns up to it.

He was NOT AWOL, that's already been hashed out.

As a Pilot in the ANG, he was more likely than any other branch of the ANG to go to Vietnam

etc etc etc

• AlanF
    AlanF

Yeru said:

: Whatever, Bush could solve world hunger and you wouldn't give him credit.

I don't think so. But however nevertheless and despite all that, even thinking that Bush would solve world hunger -- even if the opportunity were handed to him on a silver platter -- is equivalent to thinking that he's capable of solving hard math problems like 2+2=? in his head.

Ain't never gonna happen.

: Instead of being a hater...come up with a better alternative...oh, that's right...there ISN'T one.

Not a better alternative to Bush?

Please.

Howdy Doody would be a better alternative. By comparison to Georgie Boy's mien -- and brain -- he's Einstein.

AlanF

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Instead of being a hater...come up with a better alternative...oh, that's right...there ISN'T one.

omg, yeru, you could do a better job on your own!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit