Make up your own Young People Ask titles

by doodle-v 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

1. Young People Ask: Did Jehovah's Spirit guide Cecil B. DeMille when he made "The Ten Commandments"?
    2. Young People Ask: How can Charles Russell be in heaven when his books todays aren't considered "truth"?
    3. Young People Ask: Why can't I get a tatoo if we're no longer under the Mosaic Law?
    4. Young People Ask: Why is it okay for me to get a full time job out of high school, but it's not okay to go to university full time?
    5. Young People Ask: What kind of hallucinatory drug was used by the Writing Department when the Revelation, It's Grand Climax book was written? Why can't I use some?
  • dh
    dh

young people ask: who to turn to when an elders wife hits on you?

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

YPA: What exactly does it mean to pummel the body?

• findingme
  • findingme
    findingme

YPA: Will I be disfellowshipped if I want to marry out of love?

YPA: Am I a pervert if I masterbate more than 5 times a week?

YPA: Why is it okay for him to feel me up, but I'm not supposed to masterbate?

YPA: Why do I moan while masterbating?

YPA: What do I say to the elder who undresses me with his eyes?

YPA: My KH has windows; will everyone in my congregation survive Armageddon?

• findingme
    findingme

YPA: What exactly can I get away with and not get disfellowshipped?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

YPA: Is it really so bad for a teenage boy to provide physical comfort to the lonely, middle aged divorcee` next door?

• Ex Dub MS
    Ex Dub MS

Yes, yes...the young are full of questions. Now for some answers that work...

Why must Sister Pioneer always make a bee-line straight for me after every meeting?

Misery loves company...what scripture best articulates the word 'Duh?'

How can I get married when I don't have an education and I still live with my parents at age 25?

Marrying an uneducated adult pioneer. As Don King would say, "Only in the Lord--and Don't Ya Evah Fuhgit it!"

Am I supposed to have hair growing there?

No! Now you've ruined everything for Brother CreepyHands. How old is your sister?

Why Do I Always Get a Boner During The Last Prayer?

Same reason you get one in the morning...you just woke up.

No dating, no holidays, no extracurricular activities, are there any other ways I can be even more dorky in school than I already am?

Of course!

-Study for your meetings in the cafeteria

-Offer magazines to classmates as they leave school

-Three words: Kingdom Melodies Karaoke

• flower
    flower

angry YP Ask: Why the *#$&! should I pioneer? Whats in it for me?

YP Ask: If man was created in gods image, how many inches is his and who takes care of him? ooooh, is that why sisters are a part of the 144,000 and go to heaven even though they are lower than nothing in the congregation?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

What Would David Do? (the answer usually involves a sword, or polygamy, or both)

Why is the only hot lady in the Bible Stories Book getting pitched out a window?

Are you threatening me?

Is it okay to lick a papercut?

Why does blood taste so good?

Is there a way to make Bible reading more fun than, say, irrigating my colon with a tabasco loaded super soaker?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit