Powerful Lines from Powerful Movies

by dh 41 Replies latest jw friends

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Bruce Almighty:

Grace: Dear God, I need you more than ever ? please God, please ... I still love him, but I don?t want to love him anymore. I don?t want to hurt anymore, please ... help me forget ... please help me let him go ... please, help me let him go ....

Bruce: You win ... I?m done. Please, I don?t want to do this anymore. I don?t want to be GOD. I want you to decide what?s right for me. I surrender to your will! Huh? (Truck lights) BLAM!

GOD: Now come on, what do you care about?

Bruce: Grace.

GOD: Grace. You want her back?

Bruce: No. I want her to be happy. No matter what that means ... I want her to find someone who?ll treat her with all the love ... she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who?ll see her always as I do now ... through your eyes.

GOD: Now that?s a prayer.

(Too bad God won't hear a prayer like this, unless you're a JW.)

• HyTech
    HyTech

Clint Eastwoods' movie Unforgiven:

He's just finished killing about everyone in a bar and as he's getting ready to leave, he shouts out:

"Okay, I'm coming out now. Any man takes a shot at me, I'm gonna kill him. I'm not only gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill his family, and all his friends, and burn his damn house down. And you'd better give Ned (his friend they murdered) a decent burial. If you don't, I'll be back, and I'll kill all you sonsabitches!"

Classic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit