Survey:What should the U.S do with Texas?

by IronGland 71 Replies latest social current

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Here's what I saw early one morning last month on a Texas beach. I kinda liked it.

• Xena
    Xena

Don't be a hater Sixy....it's not our fault we are the

LIVE MUSIC CAPITOL OF THE WORLD

and not ya'll..............

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

....it's not our fault we are the

LIVE MUSIC CAPITOL OF THE WORLD

lol, that's cuz the snipers shoot at your feet and tell you to "dance, mister!".

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Texas in the spring (near Austin):

CG

• Xena
    Xena

Now six do we really want to fight among ourselves *cough*shot kennedy*cough* we all just need to get along

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

er... oops! lol.. well, I did say all big cities have sniper problems.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Please don't make the TX Apostates angry... I lived in Amarillo for six years and I don't want to deal with angry Texans. It's way easier just to keep them happy.

As for Texas spliting into five different states... that would make sense. The different regions of TX are very different from each other. I would split it up this way:

Panhandle/West Texas: Amarillo. Lubbock. El Paso. Almost the desert.
    East Texas: Dallas. Tyler. Waco. Pine forests.
    Hill Country Texas: Austin. San Antoinio. San Angelo. Nice and green. Very hilly.
    Coastal Texas: Houston. Corpus Christi. McAllen. Self Explainitory.
    Hank Hill's Texas: Arlen. McMainnerberry. Belton. Home of Alamo Beer.

Just my two cents ,
    CountryGuy

• bem
    bem

Uhm...Embrace it...Great place our neighbors.

Thanks for the photos Xena I 'll be going to Austin this summer for work training. Last summer it was in Plano. Great place also.

Not sure of what has IG so cranky.but the pics he posted are the exception not the rule.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Everyplace on earth has places devastated by mans' stupidity...what you should look at is ,imo, the natural beauty and the positive things people can do. Your cup is almost empty for some reason, if you just want to look at the bad.

If you don't live here come down and see...the percentage of bad to good is tremendously better than those few chosen pictures.

If you live here...get out a little...

And...My wife said, she wanted to put her favorite picture in here of ME...yeah, right. lol

Come fill up your down here...or anywhere for that matter....we just think it a little greener on THIS side of the border.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I didn't know there was a movement to do anything with Texas but if you're going to do something with it then could you please move it diectly north until it reaches the northern border.

Then I would be able to make the next Tean apostofest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit