Survey:What should the U.S do with Texas?

by IronGland 71 Replies latest social current

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Given the number of x-jw's there (including my mother & three of my brothers), perhaps a secession is in order.

LMAO @ Dan-O.......................stole the words right outta mah mouth! My sister and mother are both there...........still rank and file....................so, I'm looking from a slightly different angle...............and, oh, ya know that old saying that everything is bigger in Texas? Well, I had it confirmed on a visit there a few years back..........I was driving down the road back to my sister's house...........that was when I was still R&F.........and I saw this pickup truck on the side selling bird houses............well, they were TEXAS shaped birdhouses........and even funnier, they were HUGE.............of GIGANTIC proportions...........LMAO.......and, I'm thinking "yup" and grinning from ear to ear! Terri of the lives in CT........where everything is to scale, Class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Texas, the birthplace of double wide trailers and white trailer trash! (imagine this said in Walter Cronkite's voice!) LMAO!!!

Terri, of the formerly Double Wide Dweller Class (as a child in upstate New York)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Uh..........Xena...........bad choice, don't you think?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

First of all, Frannie, you won't have to kick my ass, as I have just felt it drop to the floor after laughing so hard!!!

7) We are fully aware of how hot it gets and high the humidity is, so shut up about it. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... or we'll kick your ass.

I've been to your fair state, and I want to share two things: first of all, it is not humid......you want humid, come to Connecticut. Second, Texas contains the only Six Flags around the country that has cool mist showers!!! I am NOT kidding! Any ride that has water, you want to get on it as quick as possible, to wet yourself down a tad...............but, you won't stay wet long, in about five minutes flat you'll feel as parched as a Gila Monster bakin' on a flat stone!

Terri, of the really loves teasin' those Texans Class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dang it Rabbit, all I can see are little bitty red x's where pictures are supposed to be!

Terri

• Satanus
    Satanus

aunty

As you say. I'm guessing on whether w was born there or not, but i thought it made a good joke

SS

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Well sunnygal the tower is just a sign of one of the constants, whatever else may happen, Marines are riflemen first.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

SunnyGal, Sorry you could not see those...can anyone else see them ? I will send them the other way, I just don't like the JW-Host printing on the bottom meessing up the pics. lol

Also, have you tried Rt clking on the red X ? Then, clk on 'Show picture' (XP)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

One of the few Stock Exchanges in the world -- riight in Cowtown -- Ft.Worth.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    First of all, Frannie, you won't have to kick my ass, as I have just felt it drop to the floor after laughing so hard!!!
    7) We are fully aware of how hot it gets and high the humidity is, so shut up about it. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... or we'll kick your ass.

I've been to your fair state, and I want to share two things: first of all, it is not humid......you want humid, come to Connecticut. Second, Texas contains the only Six Flags around the country that has cool mist showers!!! I am NOT kidding! Any ride that has water, you want to get on it as quick as possible, to wet yourself down a tad...............but, you won't stay wet long, in about five minutes flat you'll feel as parched as a Gila Monster bakin' on a flat stone!

Terri, of the really loves teasin' those Texans Class

LOL, Terri! OH YEAH, it's humid.....but not over the greater part of the State.....just mostly along the Gulf Coast.....where I happen to live. It is SO humid down here, the humidity stays at about 100%.......almost 100% of the time. But I know what ya mean about it being so dry around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area....and especially West Texas, where the drier, more arid mountainous regions are.

Frannie B, of the "I can take teasin', but love to dish it out, too, class"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit