Life Sucks

by Xena 46 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

xena, this may seem trite, but from someone older who has faced death 3 times in my life and won, life is not a destination, it is a journey.

I try to remember that and find some joy in every day. Today, I got up and look at my perennials and am happy to see the new green. Then I go down and see what has been happening on JWD and work on my review. As the sun comes up, my hubbie brings down my pills (more every year) and my breakfast. I'm glad for every morning.

I hope this is just a brief bump in your life.

((((hugs))) from Blondie and Irrev

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Xena said:

I believed I was never going to get old....never get divorced...never have to worry about retirement or putting my kid thru college....my parents were never supposed to die and my sisters were supposed to love me forever....

You are right none of that was supposed to happen.

Wounds open, wounds close, wounds open, wounds close - finally the scar tissue gives a bit of relief.

Glad you could come here while having a "wounds open" day.

• Xena
    Xena

Well life is looking a bit better this evening Thank you to everyone who posted and sent PMs to help me over this uuumm lol maybe not road bump blondie, more like pot hole in my life

Normally I tend to take life with a grain of salt, a lot of laughter and as Valis would say "plenty of attitude" but I just hit a low spot I guess...thank you for reminding me of all the good things I DO have in my life, of which there are many, and all the good things that can happen in the future!

It's nice to know you have friends, online and off.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

*whew*

I was getting worried that I was going to have to drive down there and getcha!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((Xena)))))))))))))))

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Xena

Glad your feeling better

((( hugs )))

Special K

• Fleur
    Fleur

(((((((((((((Xena))))))))))))))))))

been having one of those weeks myself, hope it doesn't feel so hard to carry now, that you'll realize that you've got more inside you to keep you going than any person outside of yourself could give you.

did that make sense? well, here's a hug even if it didn't...

~fleur

(you might remember me as esmeralda)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit