Life Sucks

by Xena 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

No prospects for the future except getting old and dying...most likely alone.

All seems kind of pointless sometimes, doesn't it?

• Sassy
    Sassy

you ok Xena?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh no no no no....not at all sweetness.

Where is this coming from? You have a beautiful daughter who brings you such joy. You have to help her grow and become all she can.

My gawd woman...look in the mirror. You are a beautiful and loving and warm and funny and so many things

You my dear gal are a helluva woman and don't you forget it!!

Lisa

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((Xena))))

What Lisa said.

• reboot
    reboot

((((((( xena )))))))

poor you, yeah,sometimes it sucks ....but then just when we're feeling our worst something really wonderful and unexpected sometimes happens...........maybe yours is just about to?what's up?

• Valis
    Valis

really X..you have your daughter and plenty of attitude..one of your finer qualities..I doubt you will "die alone"...besides...that's what your get for not "doing downtown Austin"...*LOL* Cheer up woman...it is spring time, not the dead of winter...get thee out of the house and have some fun...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gopher
    Gopher

It COULD be pointless -- it's up to us to make our life have a point. I think of people who have made extraordinary contributions to this world like Tom Edison, Beethoven, etc. --- they made life much better for those of us who came after.

Even ordinary people can add much the life of those who follow. So I think that we're here (in part) to make life better for our descendants, and to bring joy into the world while we're alive as humans on Earth.

As far as any "hereafter" is concerned -- we don't know for sure. But I like to think that whatever miraculous process put us here and helps us grow into adults, that same process extends naturally to what happens after death. That is, something about us continues on --- what it is we have yet to discover.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Xena , I watched a movie last night I think you might enjoy. It stars Diane Lane,,,,,,," Under the Tuscan Sun".

I won't say much about it , but will say that it is about life changes, and perspectives. Sloan told me about it awhile back and I have been waiting to watch it. I was pleased and it had some beautiful scenery as well.......((((((((Xena)))))))))

Get some popcorn, a glass of wine, ( yeah that goes together....hehe) and take care of yourself. You are much loved here. Tell me what you think about the movie when you get a chance to watch it ok?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hang in there Xena. You never know what wonderful thing will pop up.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I felt alone and shitty. Life was meaningless. Silently sat by a stream and just looked, listened and tasted what is it to be. Gentle sounds of water trickling, the breeze in the leaves and birds twittering. Smells of wet earth and leaves. Warmth of the sun on skin. The sense of breathing, of being. Life was breath-takingly beautiful and I was it; all of it. Then I walked away, each step taking me farther back into the confines of my mind and past and future. Life sucked. But then, I was no longer really with life but strapped instead to a wall in my mind. I was not alive, but dead. That, is what sucked. Go take a walk Xena, out into a place that tastes of beautiful peace, and be very present with it. Let it teach you. When we learn how to be really present with Life, it can be a wonderful experience just to wash the dishes. I kid you not. j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit