Lost

by Puternut 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

After reading Corvin's comments I was thinking of my nephews. The boys grew up and later left the Org themselves--one of the things they just recently told me was that they didn't like the way everyone talked about their Dad because he was Dfd it always made them uncomfortable--they saw through it all after awhile and have a relationship with him now. So there is hope...don't let them take that away from you.

your friend,

cybs

• dustyb
    dustyb
    Dusyb, We all know you're a real cutie from the real pic you posted, but I suspect you would be a lot of work for Puter. On second thought, maybe you have something there. Might be just what he needs...you want his number?? (Just kidding sweetie.)

lol, i'm a hassle. i'll admit that. just wanted to let mr. puter here know that there's kids out there that still don't want to see a guy like him down. especially over something thats almost out of his control.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

pwwuternut, Iam so sorry you are going through this hard time this is an evil cult dont stop your contact with your childern your love will eventually win out

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I know you were being supportive of him dustyb!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit