Lost

by Puternut 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Feeling lost today.

It's the weekend, and I will be once again going home to an empty house, where my children won't be welcoming me home. I haven't seen or talked to them in a very long time. I won't be able to kiss their sweet faces, or hold them close to me, so I can tell them I love them. No video games, or staying up late carousing, or watching scary movies. No laughter, kidding around, or spend an evening going for a drive to the ice cream store.....

It's such an empty feeling, not to be able to have your own kids with you. They now know that I am an apostate, and so I won't be hearing from them anymore. The only memories I to have of them, seem to be fading. The last time we met with my girls, they were not happy to visit with me. So I only have an image in my head, where they were walking away of mad at me. I remember standing outside the restaurant saying, "good bye" to them. I knew it mean "fair well" for a very long time. All I have imprinted in my head, is an image of their backs, as they walked off.... They never responded. They walked off into the dark without a word.

I only have 3 pictures of them, but they are tear stained. My ex has the rest of the album, and won't surrender any.

I think I am going to curl up in a ball right now, and sit in a dark corner and sob for a very long time ....

I don't want to wake up tomorrow ......to an empty house.

Please don't respond to this post. I merely needed to get this on paper. It just doesn't matter anyway. I have no more family I can call my own.

Puternut

• simplesally
    simplesally

How could one NOT respond to this post?

Puter, you know, it would be the saddest thing to have my child out of my life. I am so sorry this is happening to you when you love them so much. Please know that we all care very much for you. And its unconditional.......you could walk back to the JW's and I would still PM you or message you or take phone calls from you. Our decision to be your friend has nothing to do with your religion.

I guess if you decided to rob banks and go on the lam I might refuse your phone calls, other than that........unconditional.

Be well. Feel loved.

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok...I am not following your advise...I am replying!!!

I can't stand seeing somebody in such pain----it reminds me of the horrifying pain I had when my first husband walked out the door on me!!!

If you are reading this...and want to chat on IM...I am online right now.....no need to feel alone today.

Hugs,

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

I second SimpleSally's reply

If you need to go back to have your daughter's love.........so be it....We will always be your friends.

Codeblue and NOdenial

PS. When are you coming to our house for a weekend??? The guest room is waiting!!!

• blueyes
    blueyes

Puter,

Please check your messages. You have my number please call anytime.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yeah Puter.....please check the email I just sent you....call me right now if you need too...

I am here for ya!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Not going back, or rob a bank or kill anyone.

It just hurts. I have to force myself to forget about them, so I don't hurt. And that is what is the most painful.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey mate.. I dont follow orders too well. Havent spoken to you I dont believe, but it will all be ok in the end.

FMZ

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

*muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH**muah* *MUAH* *muah* *MuAh* *mUaH* *muah* MUAH*

*showering you with kisses*

In the words of the great and almight Tupac 'Keep your head up"

• reganashe
    reganashe

hugs and kisses and lots of love

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit