what do you consider cheating?

by Azalo 56 Replies latest social relationships

• FMZ
    FMZ

Anything I get caught doing.

FMZ

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I side with Intent versus impact. I'm not going to let the wife see me give a girl a peck on the cheek, or the lips...for the favor she did for me...if I tried to slip her the tongue, the INTENT of the kiss has changed...but the impact on the wife has not. Oral is for SURE cheating...either giving or receiving.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I'm not going to let the wife see me give a girl a peck on the cheek, or the lips...for the favor she did for me...

Sooo if she gave a guy a kissy on the cheek, or the lips for a for a favor he did for her, you wouldnt mind?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Anthing for me that Thunder would get his sword for LOL and for him I allow him to hug a lot of people but only those I trust.....Valis is questionable LOL

• shotgun
    shotgun

Cod Hammit Stefanie

I simply throw it away and thats the end of it.

Those were my lottery numbers, I would never come on to you knowing that you are married, honestly never!

Unless you started it, you know by sending out the wrong signals to me or something.

You know, like breathing or eating or a definite sign like that which clearly shows you want me.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Along the lines of Dan-0's comment......If I couldn't tell my husband about my "other" activity and feel comfortable and perfectly at ease--if I had to keep it a secret, then I'd be dishonest in our relationship and commitment to each other. I'd feel guilty keeping a secret like that. Your heart will tell you, and then if you go against that urging, your mind will tell you, and then if you continue to pursue an activity that you wouldn't want your mate doing, you are going down a path and will have to accept the consequences. You alone will have to live with the choice you make. It doesn't just stop with you. Your actions always affect someone else.

/<

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Unless you started it, you know by sending out the wrong signals to me or something.

Yea, shut up and show me yer gun!

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I have found phone numbers that a boyfriend had written and come to find out he was calling it...

that was cheating..

it is one thing to be given something (their action).. and you throw it away (thus no response to their overature)...

quite another to be calling that number and talking to them but hiding the number..

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Exactly Sassy, Even keeping the number suggest that the person is at least considering calling it. That for me is cheating.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think when you do more than have passing thoughts about someone other than your love, when you are obsessed with the outside person to the point that it is hurting your current relationship, then you are starting down the road of cheating. This beginning stage is much easier to forgive than when a mutual relationship begins on an emotional level. Then when it progresses to physical cheating it's that much more destructive to a relationship.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit