what do you consider cheating?

by Azalo 56 Replies latest social relationships

• Badger
    Badger

If your Significant Other would get upset at it...then it's cheating

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby.... men like us only spank our monkey's when they've been bad......very bad....bad monkey!

Besides you don't have a monkey you have a rubber horse don't you...

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumby.... men like us only spank our monkey's when they've been bad......very bad....bad monkey!

Bad, happy, sad, angry, energetic, tired.....it doesn't matter......it all feels the same. I try and do it at least once a day to keep my aprostate healthy.........docs orders ya know.

Gumby

• Sassy
    Sassy

so when you guys talk about spanking the monkey...are you talking masturbation?

I don't consider that cheating.. although I know some would..

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

No matter who she's with, if she doesn't call out my name during sex, it's cheating.

• gumby
    gumby
    No matter who she's with, if she doesn't call out my name during sex, it's cheating.

Sixer......if it makes ya feel any better.........my wife always calls out you name when we do it. She's always saying "give me six, give me six". I think she's talkin bout you anyways.

Gumby

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

See? I always knew your wife was faithful Gumby.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Anything hidden that would or could hurt the other...couples must be clear about where that line is drawn. Getting even close to the line, imo, could be very dangerous.

There is a wide variety of opinions we have here...we should respect that. We should remember, the ulitimate respect to be concerned with is with our partners. It must first be clearly OK with them, if there is any activity 'outside' the partnership. The worst thing to happen...would be to break the bond of trust a couple have for one another...it may never be repaired...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Bad, happy, sad, angry, energetic, tired.....it doesn't matter......it all feels the same. I try and do it at least once a day to keep my aprostate healthy.........docs orders ya know.

Gumby

Hey, GumGums, doin' it with your wife once a day will keep that old apostate prostate healthy. Didn't you know that?Otherwise, do you let her watch? Do you sit there with one of those Elvis sneers on your upper lip, looking up at her through your eyebrows and shake your head a little tiny bit from side to side and ask her: "Do ya like that buh bbb ba--byyy? Uhhuh huh uh huh?"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby, your wife's name wouldn't be 'Cilla would it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit