what do you consider cheating?

by Azalo 56 Replies latest social relationships

• Sassy
    Sassy

The original question.. kissing.. oral..

if you are in a relationship with someone and you kiss (on the lips OR other sensual areas of the body .. we are not talking kiss on the cheek type greeting).. YES..

ORAL.. no question... that is intimate and cheating

• gumby
    gumby
    kissing? kissing certain body parts? oral sex?

Even if kissing had "feelings" involved for the other person.........the spouse would consider it cheating if they were to see it happen. Showing affection in any of these manners would hurt the other mate were they to see of it or know of it. I guess it might depend on which side of the fence your on as to how you view cheating..........the one "cheating" or the innocent one. Many peoples ideas change on this, when they are the innocent one. Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Wow Gumby you do have a sensitive side, I thought it was just a rumor.

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks Steph,

I'm a mean kindhearted bastard in reality

Gumlover

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

If you wouldn't do it with your partner in the room, its cheating. Right is Right!

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Have sword would use it!

• gumby
    gumby
    If you wouldn't do it with your partner in the room, its cheating. Right is Right!

Would most men spank their monkeys in front of their wife? Is that cheating?

I don't really know....... I just wanted to be a butthead .....and thought it was a good question.

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

Gumbutthead

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

anything that is hidden, I consider cheating

If anything that is hidden is defined as cheating, does that mean if your partner kisses or has sex with another person you would react the same?

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000
    ORAL.. no question... that is intimate and cheating

How could oral conversation be cheating?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Depends on what the subject is......as far as Gumbys question I should hope that he would

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit