what do you consider cheating?

by Azalo 56 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There wasn't any aluminium foil around, but there may have been clingfilm (saran wrap)

• Ex Dub MS
    Ex Dub MS

See, this is exactly why I've never had a 'girlfriend' since my divorce. I'm scared silly of getting into another relationship after 14 years of pure hell. I'd rather never have one than hurt someone else.

Not to say I haven't had snuggle buddies--but we both know where we stand before any snuggling.

Then again, it's only been a year and 20 days....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyin:You ratted me out!!!

(Sneakin' out of the room before LT notices I'm here and he sticks those stickers all over my face and arms.)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    (they never seemed to go back on properly, though... Hmmm)

That's what Andy said, too!

Little Toe, have ever told you that you resemble my late oldest brother very much? We do have a lot of Scottish blood in us from Dad's side of the family. Maybe this is why. Either that or my dad was busier than we thought when he was doing his oceanography work in the North Sea.

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    See, this is exactly why I've never had a 'girlfriend' since my divorce. I'm scared silly of getting into another relationship after 14 years of pure hell. I'd rather never have one than hurt someone else.

EXDubMs,

It will probably pass. You are ever growing and changing: evolving as a person, you know? I know I'm a little afraid of marrying again after two failed ones. I think we all have fears like you are having after long relationships or marriages come to a sad end. Any relationship can turn into misery if it's not carefully, lovingly tended like a beautiful garden. This is something I have realized in the past couple of years. Two people can and will grow apart.

Flyin'

• rebelChild
    rebelChild

lots of ppl have their own idea of "cheating"...my theory is this......you can look all you want...just dont touch....i see other ppl as "eye" candy when im in a relationship...but hey thats just me....do what ya want wiht it....

rebelchild(Jac)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Not to say I haven't had snuggle buddies--but we both know where we stand before any snuggling

ahhh..Ex Dub.. thats sad.. because you deserve to have a chance at a relationship without being hurt.. I know my hurt from being cheated on has given me a need for more security in a relationship.. I don't want to keep getting hurt. But I don't want to give up either. Don't give up..

the snuggle buddy part? could you explain.. LOL.. tee hee.. those can be fun..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit