Please help me Welcome FenceSitter!!

by Sassy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome Fence Sitter!!

This is a great place to become "socially functional". I'm always more at ease at my computer keyboard than with people. And people here are not too quick to judge either...unless you're a totally rotten, bottom feeding, cruel, tactless fool. I have a feeling from your profile that you are none of those things.

Cathy L.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi FenceSitter! AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

Please - take some deep breaths and just interact for awhile - try not to concentrate on how low you feel right now! Put on some music, move around - it will get better! We promise!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Fencesitter, why do you visit Occult Forums?

• FenceSitter
    FenceSitter

Well, saving you the trouble of answering the question yourself .... I hired a summoner to contact a demon to make a pact as I was in need of help beyond my personal capability. I went through the Internet looking for someone who would come and perform the ceremony and include me in it - because I am not sucker enough to pay someone to perform I service I might never see. And, since I believe in Jehovah, I believe in the issue of the slander to his name ergo sum: demons/ fallen angels. Angels will not act without direction from Heavenly Jerusalem and my prayers were unheard though the reason for these fervent prayers was not concealed in any cloud - except to my brothers.

So, taking the step to blaspheme was my last action. But, well, you will just have to read about it.

I have read that some people do not believe in demons and witchcraft etc etc... but I was approached by one when I was 15 or 16. Some of you wont believe that but that's what happenned. So I decided to make my appeal to another spiritual government currently granted licence by Jehovah to rule this system of things.

• FenceSitter
    FenceSitter

http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=180756#180756

This was my last post on the occult forums. I just thought I would leave a link here if anyone seems interested.

FS

• Special K
    Special K

Hi fencesitter

Welcome to the forum

special k

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Welcome, new friend FS! You are going to LOVE this place and you will find it a place of love and healing and understanding............really awesome people here!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit