Please help me Welcome FenceSitter!!

by Sassy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

We were fortunate to have FenceSitter join today and I asked if I may welcome FenceSitter publicly here so everyone can get a chance to know this new member! Since only becoming a new friend which I met this morning in chat, I don't have a great amount to tell you, but please read the profile on Fence... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/12124.ashx

and please help me welcome this new member! Let's show that unconditional LOVE that isn't found in the JW world!!

WELCOME FENCESITTER!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome Fencesitter...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

FenceSitter!

Happy to have you here, enjoy your stay!

Kate

• boa
    boa

Let me be the 2nd 4th to welcome you fencesitter!

boa

• desib77
    desib77

Welcome!!!

Desi

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Hello....... FenceSitter!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Welcome FenceSitter !!!

FenceSitter must be a very naughty girl if she likes sitting on fence posts like that!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hello and welcome to the board Fencesitter.

Devon

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Welcome fencesitter. In your profile you said "I am not the sharpest tool in the shed." Neither is this country boy, but we were both smart enough to leave a mind numbing, mind controlling organization. You are right where they want you so they can exercise control over you, don't let them get away with it !! There is life after the WTS, believe me.

You might give us more details of your story as there are some very bright folks on this board who can offer moral support and help. Give them a chance.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Welcome mate / matette. I am your local Futher Mucker. Enjoy your stay.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit