To Dubs and Newly Ex-Dubs

by Farkel 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Why Farkel----you're just so sweet.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Farkel

interesting thread. This is the sort of topic I would find really interesting and helpful when newly emerged from the org. The things people wote about convinced me that they had once been REAL witnesses.

I was always totally honest with my report.

I remember feeling shocked when a pio sister told me she started her time before she left home by either making a phone call to a study or relative and just making a mere mention of the truth or (and this was even more devious) adding a little more to a letter that was at some time to be used in the FS for a permanent NH. This was in the days before letter writing bcame the perogative of the elderly and housebound pubs.

After learnig of this tactic any items about poor pios struggling to get their hours in and out on their own in all weathers etc didnt hold the same meaning.

Anglise

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK here is a piece of info that maybe a lot of people don't realize

all that time elders and MS spend on the podium giving a talk counts as time!!!

When I was doing the sign language interpreting I was told to count the time. I couldn't do it because I saw it as a service to the congregation not time out preaching (oh man I was such a goody goody)

• Farkel
    Farkel

ozzie,

: I hope Unc knows about this!

He's my hero, Mate!

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

anglise,

: remember feeling shocked when a pio sister told me she started her time before she left home by either making a phone call to a study or relative and just making a mere mention of the truth or (and this was even more devious) adding a little more to a letter that was at some time to be used in the FS for a permanent NH.

Matthew 23 shows how simple people will be FORCED to improvise to simply survive when put under a yoke of suppression by religious task masters, like the Pharisees two thousand years ago and the Watchtower pharisees two thousand years later. Nothing has changed. Religious leaders will still continue to rape people of their lives and life force as long as those people will let them do it.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

: My guess is only 10% of the weekly rags remains in anyone's hands for long. And they will eventually find their way to the trash heap. Really who keeps their W&A magazines for ever? So you could say that fully 99% of the W&A magazines end up in landfill.

I cannot count the many mounds of WTS mags that I secretly trashed. I bought a huge amount of them (at the pioneer discount) to "look good" before my religious masters, but knew full and well I couldn't even give HALF of them away, even if I begged.

I was such a hypocrite back then; just trying to look good before other men who were worse hypocrites than me who were just trying to look good before men above them who were worse hypocrites than them, who were just trying to look good... You get the picture.

The WTS: A religion built and sustained by absolute hypocrites. It can't get worse than that. It can't get more inhuman than that. It can't get more evil than that, and it can't get more ugly than that. Their "fruits" today prove this assertion. They are an ugly, and very hypocritical religion who still claims the absolute right to religious purity. I think I'll expergate my lunch now.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit