Dubs and marijuana

by gumby 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

It has has been my direct experience, regarding alcohol, from AA, and addicts who are addicted to it, that withdrawal from alcohol is much more extreme, and life threatening, than withdrawal from heroine or crack or any of the hard "drug" substances. Withdrawal from alcohol can engender seizures and death.........not so with other drugs...........

Now, I've been "involved" with MJ since I was 42, and have done research on the stuff.........all I can say is that there were instances when these "plants" were used medically and spiritually by indiginous "DR.'s"/shamans/medicine men/women in the past with only good results.......

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Of upmost concern for me is - Ephesians 5:15-18 .... popped that in just to annoy

Yes, and you succeeded with me, my friend, as does anyone who mindlessly quotes..........

Terri

• Sassy
    Sassy

Personally I think they didn't let you smoke marajuanna.... because a few hits and you are thinking...Study?? get ready for meeting? Service??

aahh.. hell with it for today.........

I plan on doping up the chili at the fest instead of the brownie idea.
    you going to put some in a chili recipe Gumby??
  • gumby
    gumby
    you going to put some in a chili recipe Gumby??

I'll either do that, or just put some chloraphil on a rag and get people in a headlock and make them breath it......I can't decide yet.

Nah....I wouldn't trick someone into doing something they may not want........but it would be tempting

Gumby

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

It always bothered me that I knew so many JWs who were stoned out on prescription drugs and yet you would be Dfd in a minute for marajuana. I am sure that this is still the case in many congos. From what I have experienced it doesn't always matter what the society says--it is the elders in the congo that have the final say on things. If you are in a congo with elders who think that marajuana attracks the demon hoards, it is most likely they will not allow it despite the medical reasons or laws. I wrote a letter from the society on another issue and received one back in my favor, but the elders still refuted it and continued to follow their own inclinations (through the leadings of the holy spirit they said)

• Sargon
    Sargon

I was going to say something.... but I cant remember what. it was important though I remember that much. hey everyone, watch out for that evil Marijuana stuff. it can lead to severe depletion of kitchen cupboards and fridge.

Canadian District Overgrower

• gumby
    gumby

Sargon, .......................

,.......................... , ... what did you just say to me?

Gabumby

• El blanko
    El blanko
    these "plants" were used medically and spiritually by indiginous "DR.'s"/shamans/medicine men/women in the past with only good results

Name the good "spiritual" results.

That scripture wasn't exactly mindless by the way. At least, I don't view it that way. Sorry if it came across in that particular manner. It also wasn't meant to annoy, but I knew it would.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit