Have any of you tried...

by codeblue 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sounds amazing FMZ...but my melatonin nightmares are so freaky, it seems to shock me into submission...makes me 'freeze'.

• FMZ
    FMZ

I used to suffer a lot from falling dreams. They scared me so bad (even in my late teens) where I would wake up and not want to go back to sleep, just in case. I also had frequent dreams about people around me being murdered, and me being shot at. I have overcome all of these with a little training.

FMZ

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

NBo, never drank tea for snoozy time. Beer works. Ditto for tequila, or several shots of bourbon.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hell no that tea does not work!!!!!!! hehe at least not for me!!!!!!!!

I am a very lucid dreamer and so is my oldest son , FMZ. We almost have , maybe we do,,,,,,,,,out of body experiences. I am too afraid to go into the detail of some of the dreams I have had , because peeps may think I am even crazier than they think!!!!!!!!!!( I doubt that is possible thou)

I truly know, in my case that I can control my dreams, I can awaken myself, when I feel scared, or sad. I have even woke up , and got pissed because it was a great dream.....( maybe Andy Garcia was in it ),,,,,and went back to sleep to finish the dream. I walk and talk in my sleep , and I often wake myself up laughing or talking, sometimes, sadly,,,,,,,crying too.

I don't take melatonin, I just stay up so late until I crash,,,,,,,,I have insomnia really bad,,,,,,,or maybe I just dont like to sleep at night. When the rooster crows, I grow drowsy,,,,,,,,,maybe I am a vampire..........

• Puternut
    Puternut

Umm, I hear some real good sex helps you sleep well.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

no wonder I haven't slept well in years

• codeblue
    codeblue

yeah...I have tried the beer, wine and other hard liquor cocktails...just that sometimes I want a low-cal way of falling asleep!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey Lyin Eyes: I have had some out of body experiences too...they sure to freak me out when they happen.

Do you have those kind of dreams often????

• FMZ
    FMZ

Lyin, great to hear you are a lucid dreamer (or oneironaut as we are professionally called.. lol). As far as your OBEs go, I am a believer. My best friend used to be able to project himself into other people, so he could see through their eyes. He is now learning more about astral projection.

I have personally had an OBE once during an NDE (near death exp.). I was young and stuck a knife into a plug socket. 220V went coursing through me and blew me halfway across the kitchen. I remember looking down on my body, and my parents were by my side. Then the medics came and worked on me, and suddenly I was back in my body. I had supressed this memory for many years, as it did not fit in with the WTS teachings. When I finally left the Troof, I decided to research it all. I am now a believer in esoteric matters.

OK, now everyone thinks I am weird, your turn Lyin.

FMZ

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    I have tried Melatonin too...but after a while I have the freakiest dreams...or should I say: nightmares

Me too Codeblue. In fact a lot of people have very vivid and sometimes disturbing dreams on melatonin. Mine were in total color and very realistic. Talked to others who had the same...Actually an old cure is turkey broth. Turkey has a lot of natural triptophan in it. Cook up a big batch and freeze it in ice cube trays and drink it before hot before bed. Milk has triptophan in it too, but not as much as turkey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit