Have any of you tried...

by codeblue 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yes, I have seen this done on the Discovery or TLC channel, subjects were watched and notes made. I do remember it had to do with the synapses in the brain, starved of oxygen. There was a debate about how when a person dies, their brain is still alive for awhile before it finally fades out. This had to do with the firing of the synapses( sp) , but would makes sense as to why a person could be hearing and seeing their own bodies as they were at a point of death. Some were even , technically dead for many minutes, and showed no brain activity but were able to recall what was said when they were supposedly dead according to monitoring machines. Very interesting stuff here.

......darn where is that Sleepy Time tea anyway.........just about willing to try it again, heheh.

I think I will read Richard III and that should do the trick!!!!!!!! hehe

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yes, I have tried it, but didn't notice any significance for me. I usually like Plantation Mint, but earlier in the day. If I drink any tea before bedtime, I'm visiting the potty way too much.

/<

• codeblue
    codeblue

BTW: I don't consider FMZ or Lyin-eyes as hijacking the thread...I consider it a "thread enhancement"...one thing really did lead to the other, VERY INTERESTING!!!

Codeblue

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Vanilla tea works for me

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Dede-Dede...De-De-De- monized ! lol

FMZ & Eyes, I'm glad to know others who can change their dreams sometimes. Most people know think I'm crazy when I say that. I also dream in COLOR what about y'all?

There have been times I would wake up after a nightmare...I can usually 'go back into' the dream and change it for the better...most of the time. Same with good dreams, I can go to the bathroom and return to the same dream sometimes. I've never had 'out-of-body' types, but, my wife has.

That "Sleepy Time" tea works on me, the main ingrediant is 'Chamomile'...you can sometimes find it in the grocery, very cheaply, sold as "Manzanilla".

Eyes:

If curiostiy killed the cat,,,,,,,, I better sharpen my claws!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the sequel, "If curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back!"

• Puternut
    Puternut

Floating? Near death experiences? Changing dreams?

Man, I wanna smoke some of that stuff............

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea is a marvelous blend of non-harmful, non-adicting herbs - read the ingredients, you should recognize them all!

Chamomile helps gently calm the nervous system, and helps reduce pain. It is gentle enough for infants. Spearmint calms the stomach and the menthol in it helps clear the sinuses and calm the mind. I forget what else is in there, as I usually blend my own. It is a very gentle tea. I have used it many times, but unfortunately my sleep problems have become too difficult to treat so gently.

Melatonin. I've tried it and it does work when used properly. Most people use too much, hence the vivid weired dreams and nightmares. Persons prone to depression, as I am, should NOT take it, as it can aggrivate depression.

A heavier herb to use is Valerian Root. Get it in capsules. Use 2 - 4 1 hour before bed. It smells like stinky socks! It is not, in any way related to Valium. It can build up in the body, and should be discontinued after 2 weeks use, and restarted again later. Cats love it. Oh, yeah, catnip is a nice relaxing herb for humans. It does NOT make you breakdance on the floor like it does cats!

Why do I know so much? I'm a Sexual Intellectual = a F*ing Know-It-All. ;) Actually, I've self studied medicinal and edible herbs and plants for many, many years, even as a JW. My JW mom got me interested when we'd forrest walk and she'd start picking and eating plants!

Most of our current drugs originated in plant form: asprin originated in white willow bark; digitalis I believe still comes from "digitalis officinalis", or common foxglove (the leaves when the flowers are beginning to bloom - it causes the heart muscle to contract. Self administration will likely cause death.).

Any herb questions y'all are welcome to ask. [email protected]

Hugs and love on your journeys

PS - deep meditation and astral projection are kewl stuff - NOT demon induced.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali
    I'm a Sexual Intellectual = a F*ing Know-It-All.

... why is that a sexual intellectual? Is it like instead of done-it-all you know-it-all..?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit