Have any of you tried...

by codeblue 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• codeblue
    codeblue

My OBE was do to weird dreams....and some of them were caused by traumatic events in my life.

FMZ...please explain the training in more detail...PLEASE!!!

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Interesting approach Cyber Sista...I will try that the next time I cook up a turkey!!! Thanks!!!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Well, there are many steps. It would be very hard for me to describe in any kind of useful detail on here without writing a whole essay.

However, take a look on my site www.your-reality.com and under reviews there is a book about lucid dreaming by the infamous Dr. Steven LaBerge, who has been researching the phenomenon for many years. It takes you through all the psychology, the training, and the uses for lucid dreaming. As you progress in lucid dreaming training, you should have less and less nightmares. I believe there is also a link on there to buy it from Amazon if I did my job properly.

FMZ

• codeblue
    codeblue

FMZ: Thanks for your help, I will definitely check into that website!!!

Codeblue

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Code, I dont have them often, but have had several. My son, can do it so much easier than I can. He and I tell each other things about our lucid dreams, or whatever that phrase Fmz wrote,,,,,,,,and it is very real.

I am never afraid of these dreams,,,,,,,,so far.

When I dream them,,,,,,, I feel like I am floating,,,,,,,the best my poor body has ever felt,,,,,,,,totally painfree,,,,light as a feather, flying, floating, almost hard to explain in anyway I have ever felt consciously. Not even laughing gas comes close...........lol.

Ok, FMZ wanted me to tell a lucid dream.

I was very tired, about an hour before a meeting....Funny how that happens huh? I fall into a deep sleep.....then I feel my body, floating up about 4 or 5 feet above my bed, I can see I am not on my bed. I see myself as if I am standing above myself. I hear the phone ring, and I am still floating. It rings 3 times, then I hear a knock on the door. I am still floating in this blissful, utopian place I have never been before. No drugs, no fever, no drinks,,,nothing to make this make any sense to why this happened.

I feel myself come down, but it fades, more,,,,,,,,,very slowly, I can tell I am not in that blissfull place anymore. I am asleep still, and wake up when one of the kids calls my name. I open my eyes.....and remember it all. I walk to the bathroom to get a glass of water and my eyes are very , very red, bloodshot.

I asked my husband if the phone rang,,,,,,,,,he said yes, I said three times, he said yes. I asked him if someone knocked at the front door he said yes.

Now you could say , that I wasnt really asleep, or in some twilight place, I dont know.

But I do know I was in this floating, painfree, blissfull place. I still dont quiet understand all of it.

We gots to talk FMZ..in Dallas......I will bring my pen and paper, or better yet, if you have copies of any info on this , I know my son and I would be very interested.

My son and his buddy tried so hard to do this lucid dream walking , they went out and bought the sound track to Harry Potter and tried to go to sleep with this music playing so they could get in that place easier. It didnt work then,,,,,they were trying to hard, and ending up laughing.

But my son , has it very frequently.

OK i have probably spooked the board or they think I need to go to the nut farm. Been there and they think I am mav va loussssssssss!!!!!!! hehe.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Lyin, sounds like a plan. I have researched a lot on these subjects, but not really wrote too much apart from answering people's questions. My main interest is in where the psychophysiology ends and the parapsychology begins... that is to say: at what point does our brain hand over control to our soul? I am still searching and studying and reading, and know I will probably never find the answers in this life, but there is a whole universe waiting out there to be explored. Who knows...

FMZ

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I totally understand what you are saying, FMZ. I am quite fasinated by the near death experiences. I have watched many shows on Discovery that all say so many reasons , some people have them and some don't . Is it because we are programmed as children to think there is a spirit world,,,,and that is why some have "seen the bright light"?

What about people who think there is no God, there is no after life, have any of these people had the same experience of seeing the bright light?

Sorry to highjack the thread Codeblue, didnt mean too, just noticed I did...........

I guess it is so late , and I am so fasinated by this I just got carried away, with finding out more and more hehehhe BEFORE I go to sleep tonite. ( I mean this morning)

If curiostiy killed the cat,,,,,,,, I better sharpen my claws!!!!!!!!!!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Lyin,

Can't sleep either eh? Well I am up too.......... not having (tea)

• FMZ
    FMZ

Code, you have my apologies too mate!! lol

Lyin...

What about people who think there is no God, there is no after life, have any of these people had the same experience of seeing the bright light?

My thoughts on this is that there are two kinds of OBEs. First, there are the ones that are solely brought on by certain parts of the brain being stimulated (or starved of oxygen). Biologists have been able to predictably produce the same results of euphoria and a feeling of being out of one's body. But then there are the ones where we do actually project our soul onto another plane of existence, often referred to as the "astral". This is the only explanation for some of the experiences I have studied.

Again, just a thought :)

FMZ

• FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit