Jehovah Says:"Shut up,, you are giving me a headache,,, down there!!!!"

by frankiespeakin 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• logical
    logical

frankie reminds me of an old poster who used to come here

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Put,

Frankie, What kinda of shit are you smoking these days?

Regular,,garden variety sativa.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Frankie..........what have you been smoking or drinking? LOL!

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sun,

I usually smoke,, I almost hate drinking,, I can tolerate maybe 2 beers and I get all bloated,,and feel like crap,, so I may have a beer when it gets really hot other wise I'm eating alot of healthfood,,taking regularly on an empty stomach Alpha-Lipoic acid,,green tea,,L-carnitine(liquid),,and Glutithione.. maybe 3-6 times a day. Try it you would like it,,it is very anti-ageing.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Okay...........so, I've now read thru the whole thread and still ask....what was Frankie using when he posted this thread...........as JT touched on, these wounds run very very deep and sometimes they can only come out when under the influence of a mind/mood altering substance...........those who responded didacticly..........Mr. Kim, sorry.......even you LT.............missed this awareness?.......................<shaking head>

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Frankie, as a fellow partaker of the "green one" I can only say........"I feel ya!"

Peace, bro!

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Duly noted, Frankie...........always looking for some way to take better care of my "spiritual temple"!

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sun,

I usually am not in the mood to write unless I'm feeling good,, which a puff here and a puff their thru out the day allow me to function with remarkable clearity sometimes. I think my subconscious is taking over my ego to a large degree.

I find that emotions deep down come to the surface,, sometimes very intense,,in the begining anyway,,they were scary,, now they are mostly,,loving and not as intense emotionally,,as I have felt the need to shed any anger,,, though knowing that everything,,, is exactly as it should be,, and natural,,, giving up beleif in jehovah has been very theraputic.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Bttt for newbes

• Puternut
    Puternut

Smoking again Frankie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit