Jehovah Says:"Shut up,, you are giving me a headache,,, down there!!!!"

by frankiespeakin 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

James Thomas,

Just read your post above my last one. It makes sense.....

Mr KIM

• Flash
    Flash
    My feeling of anger at the WT or anyone that has wronged me in anyway, is slowly being replaced ...

Me too, less anger means I enjoy more peace.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mr.Kim,,

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, jehovah says to me that you have some good qualities and so he may spare your life,,, but please do not be so presumptous as to "doubt anybody claim" to be jehovah spokes person,,,because jehovah really hates that,,,that like a chief sin that jehovah just can't seem to forgive.

Walk carefully my friend lest thou stepith in deep doo doo.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Frankie,

Your heart condition shows your pain which runs deep. Venting this way on the forum is better than doing something worse.

Take care and try to be nice................

Mr. Kim

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

James:
    Asinine, indeed.

Lashing out is best done in a nice white room with soft walls, with a lovely new white garment that stops their arms flapping about. That way they hurt neither themselves, nor those around them.

Lashing out in a forum full of injured people is just adding to the hurt and damage, IMHO.
    Would you recommend spraying bullets around a crowded room, with a semi-automatic, to relieve stress and promote healing?

My point simply being that there are limits on what is acceptable behaviour, even given extenuating circumstances.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

fleeeeee from this thread while there is still time!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LT,,

This is what jehovah has said:

"Little toe you must be patient,, with persons that have different religeous centers that thy self,,, sit back and relax,, and prepare for the most intimate of all experiences,, a close encounter,,, with the "mighty" jehovah,,, I will wed you to myself,,, in the most intimate way,,, relax and enjoy" (spiritually speaking of coarse)

The word of jehovah have come to an end. And I "Frankie" have dutifully spoken every word,, I have held back nothing,, if I have,, so may jehovah,,, hold back from giving me sensual delights,,and everlasting life in his bossom.

Little my advice to you is let jehovah have his way with you after all he is your creator,, and we should love him more than life itself. May jehovah bless you with comprehension as to the meaning of his special word for you.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

So, you say Jehover is talking to you?

Just dont go all Waco on us Frankie!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Stef,

Don't worry about me,, David koresh was a false profit,, and I'm a true profit,, big difference.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Whatever dude.

Seriously whats that in your avatar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit