Jehovah Says:"Shut up,, you are giving me a headache,,, down there!!!!"

by frankiespeakin 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Frankie, I thought that was great. I think it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and I completely agree with the sentiments behind it. Show me you're up there, God!

I think we all need to accept there are some on the forum who strongly believe in God or Christianity and some who have a bit more trouble with the "faith" thing. I totally get it.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Would you recommend spraying bullets around a crowded room, with a semi-automatic, to relieve stress and promote healing?

I wouldn't be supportive of that; and you may be correct in implying that Frankie's words are verbal bullets......but what is it they say about sticks and stones? The psychological harm and physical violence and tragedy that belief in a god like Jehovah has brought into the world is immeasurable. It is spiritual rape at it's worst. If I am not mistaken, I feel that Frankie is responding to that and is expressing himself the best he can. Chances are, the only people he will offend are those still beholding to such a tiny and malicious idea of God. Perhaps the damage that we should be concerned about is there. Our spiritual journeys are extremely serious. It is not a well manicured grass path of koom-by-ya and flowers as some may expect it should be. In order to really come to know and live Truth, all that is false must be removed. For it is what is false that blinds us to the living Truth we seek. I have found that sometimes these "removals" are forceful and crude. If that's what it takes -- so be it. j

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Stef,,

That's me and I'm play with my(self) guitar.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

What kinda music do you play? Do you do covers?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Stef,

Used to be bluegrass,, but lately,, I'm working on something more personal,, that I think it very different,, I don't know what to make of it,, it is mostly right hand work with lots of string crossovers and subtle string attacts,, very hyponotic,, with many variations on simple themes. That's the best way I can discribe it.

And no I don't do covers,, what ever that is,, or maybe I do???

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Covers.... Like if i made a request you would know how to play it.

umm like if I asked you to play November Rain, you could do it. Something like that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Stef,,

No I never was professional. Maybe someday. I've only recently in my 30 of tinkering with the guitar,,have I seen real improvement in my playing,, some of this I attribute to marijuana and getting out of the cult which in turn allows me to: getting more pratice,,especially on my timeing.

I have discovered a new (to me anyway) of keeping time,, I use the metronome for counting 6,7, or 8,, per beat of the nome.. I think I may really be on to something intresting. It really free you up.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JT,,

The psychological harm and physical violence and tragedy that belief in a god like Jehovah has brought into the world is immeasurable. It is spiritual rape at it's worst. If I am not mistaken, I feel that Frankie is responding to that and is expressing himself the best he can..

This time you are right on the money. Sometimes a little shock tactic might jar someone to realize something that they just can't seem to focus on and you need to take a least direct path to fool the vigilent ego to allow it to slip by into the much more powerful and intelligent subconcious,, This may explain my behavoir to you,, for I think you might understand better than the rest at this point.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Don't think I'm ignorant of your designs. I just object to the methods.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words...
    ... indoctrinated me into the ways of a destructive cult...

• Puternut
    Puternut

Frankie,

What kinda of shit are you smoking these days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit