The GREAT Cookery Debate. (FLUFF).

by Englishman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Atilla
    Atilla

One word-microwave. I did notice when I over there in Europe and also from your picture that everything seems to be smaller in the kitchen but I guess your appliances still get the job done.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

FMZ, pick up one of Bobby Flay's cookbooks, such as "Boy Meets Grille". You should find recipes for pizza made on the BBQ.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

After much research and thought about this serious subject...I have gas...errr...I mean I use natural gas to cook because it is very precise to regulate for the top of a cookstove. BUT...of late we are using one of those little counter-top grills (like George Foreman sells...but a different brand) for cooking meat. Works great. Is very quick. And is perfect for anyone on a low-carb diet.

Arghhhhhh...this subject is telling me it is time for LUNCH!!!

Cathy L.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Thanks for the tip Dan-O... Might have to drop by Borders for that on the way home from work tomorrow.

FMZ

• Scully
    Scully

FMZ

You might want to check out The Food Network's Surreal Gourmet for some tips on BBQing pizza. He did a whole show on how to do it... it looks fabulous! His motto for pizza is to be adventurous!

The Surreal Gourmet
    Episode SG1007

Pizza on the Grill
    The Surreal Gourmet shows you how to grill pizza directly o the grate of your barbeque. Recipes: Tomato, Caramelized Onions and Stilton Pizza; Pesto, Roasted Corn and Blue Cheese Pizza; Sunny Side-up Breakfast Pizza; and Fig and Goat cheese dessert pizza.

Recipes
    Tomato, Caramelized Onion, and Stilton Pizza
    Pesto, Roasted Corn, and Blue Cheese Pizza
    Sunny-Side Up Breakfast Pizza
    Chinese Chicken Pizza with Hoisin Sauce
    Fig and Goat Cheese Dessert Pizza with Port Reduction
  • Englishman
    Englishman
    One word-microwave.

It's right behind me, you can just make out the corner.

I did notice when I over there in Europe and also from your picture that everything seems to be smaller in the kitchen but I guess your appliances still get the job done.

Everything in the UK is smaller than in the US apart from my enormous deleted. Englishman.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Great! Thanks Scully.. it all sounds so good.. especially the one with caramelized onions.......

FMZ

• Purple
    Purple

Its none of the abve, I eat out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit