The GREAT Cookery Debate. (FLUFF).

by Englishman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Our range is electric, with the glass top and convection oven. We looked at natural gas, but the cost for hookup and venting requirements, put it out of reach.

With regards to a BBQ, our next one will be natural gas, and stainless steel, because stainless steel doesn't melt. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/69397/1.ashx

• Princess
    Princess

Gas stove here, nothing fancy but gets the job done!

Fortunately my water heater IS gas...and 50 lovely gallons....oh yea baybeee!

Oh yea? I'm married to a plumber...we have 80 gallons! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Rachel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Right now I have a regular gas stove with the oven built into it. Here I have very little counter space to being able to leave a hot pot on top of the stove after the cooking is done is essential

I've used both gas and electric stoves and prefer gas.

Although... my daughter has an electric glass-top counter-top with instant on and off range and the eye-level oven built into a cabinet. That is waaaay cool. I will get to play with it when I go visit next month

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just cooked steak, mushroom with Parmisan, asparagus and mashed cheesy potato.

Here's the proof!

Englishman.

• Xena
    Xena
    Oh yea? I'm married to a plumber...we have 80 gallons! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want one toooooooooooo

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mike, that looks sooooooo handy. Food sounds good too.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Mulan,

Chris says what's a cooker?

Actually she's a great cook. I finish work around 3, so I do the cooking during the week, she takes over at weekends.

Mike.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Let's just say if it were possible to barbeque pizza over an open charcoal flame, I'd be in heaven.

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena

well we put bbq on pizza here...does that count FMZ????

When I had my house I used to grill out a lot...and had a smoker...uuummm nothing like a turkey smoked all day long! YUMMY!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Wow... barbequed pizza.... I just kinda made it up cause it would combine pizza (on which anyone could live) and charcoal BBQing, which makes anything taste better.

/me drools.

And smoked turkey... now that I KNOW I like

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit