Moscow Bans JW's

by HoChiMin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

ScoobySnax,

The NF can hardly be compared with Jehovah's Witnesses........ I fail to see the conection you are tryintg to make.

Just answer the question. Do you think it right for the government to ban National Front marches in the UK?

Ian

• Aikon
    Aikon

Dansk

The different between National front and JW is .....National Front is an openly racist organisation, the British government has not banned them, even many say they should,

The is the basic human rights in Britain the right to any political party and the right to any religious group.

Aikon

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ian

Yes I think the National Front should be banned because of the hate and incite to hatred they spread. Before you go off on a tangent though answer me this.....

"Do you think ex-JW forums should be banned"????

Its as valid a question as yours.

Scoob

• Dansk
    Dansk

Heathen

I don't think the WTBTS is a threat to national security they are non violent and peaceful,

One doesn't have to physically attack someone to injure them. The mental and emotional anguish caused by Watchtower can be far more damaging.

Let's be fair about this. A Roman Catholic, a Protestant and a Buddhist (those religions cited as being allowed to be practice in Russia) can walk into a Kingdom Hall without any serious punishment from the religions they belong to. But if a JW were to attend a Roman Catholic, a Protestant or a Buddhist meeting he/she risks disfellowshipping. This is NOT equality and obviously contravenes human rights - yet the JWs get away with it around the world. If the Russians can stop this in their own country I applaud them. This doesn't mean I agree with Russia's politics, its past record or its so-called 'freedoms'.

When Watchtower rescinds its shunning policy and allows its members to be able to leave without any detriment and be able to take up a different religion if they so wish then they have a right to cry 'foul'. What they are whinging about now is sheer hypocrisy.

Ian

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Dansk

Should EX-JW forums/sites be banned?

Scoob

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

"One doesn't have to physically attack someone to injure them"

Right Dansk. dead right. Lets ban them then?

Should ExJW sites/forums be banned?

Scoob

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian

Yes I think the National Front should be banned because of the hate and incite to hatred they spread. Before you go off on a tangent though answer me this.....

You say the National Front should be banned but, using your own criterion, why can't the British public be allowed to decide for themselves?

Also, there is hatred amongst JWs - hatred for governments, hatred for other religions (which they deem as Satanic), hatred for forums such as this, hatred for anyone who leaves Watchtower.

I believe you are a practicing JW (if I'm wrong I apologise). What have YOU personally done against the National Front if you feel it should be banned? If you are a JW, what have YOU personally done to show your displeasure against the arms race?

"Do you think ex-JW forums should be banned"????

Its as valid a question as yours.

Scoob

I definitely DO NOT think ex-JW forums should be banned.

Ian

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You don't think ExJW forums should be banned, yet you think JWs should be by government huh?

LOL.

NF aside (its a red herring everyone) My!! you've come so far in terms of tolerance and understanding. Do you now invite others to this new way of thinking after the JWs?

They don't agree with my way of thinking anymore....lets ban them! And you though d/f was bad.

Where is the hatred now?

WHERE IS THE LOVE. ?

Scoob

• Dansk
    Dansk

Scooby

You don't think ExJW forums should be banned, yet you think JWs should be by government huh?

Yep, that's democracy for you. I can think what I like - which is something one is NOT allowed to do if one is a JW.

Ian

• sf
    sf

Don't think I stuttered.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit