"my Father is greater than I" and the Trinity

by hooberus 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

You know how you can tell that you have successfully refuted Herk's claims? Herk refuses to respond to your questions, and instead starts posting cartoons which make fun of people's beliefs and make fun of Jesus Christ Himself.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Herk, if you would please respond, I still have those three very important questions for you Herk -- if you can give any answer at all, I will be surprised.

The Bible says that you should be ready to make a "defense for your hope" -- that's all I am asking of you.

1st Peter 3:15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

1: Did YHWH God create Heaven and Earth ALL ALONE BY HIMSELF? (Isaiah 44:24)
    2: Did YHWH God create Heaven and Earth WITH The Word (Logos)? (John 1:1-3)
    3: Who do you say that the Holy Spirit is? (John Chapter 16)

• herk
  • herk
  • herk
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Herk, I agree with you 100% that whoever made those images and icons and idols was "making fun" of God.

ANYONE who makes ANY IMAGE OF GOD is "making fun" of God, because the Bible forbids it, and the Bible says that no man can make an accurate image of God.

But what does the fact that people in the past have made images of God have to do with our discussion?

• herk
  • herk
    herk

Trinitarians accuse non-trinitarians of making fun of Jesus. Then when they're shown that it is the Trinitarians who are the ones who ridicule God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, they ask, "What does that have to do with our discussion?"

It's so sad that Trinitarians reject the Bible and have created a God of their own choosing. They accuse non-trinitarians of worshipping a creature of God's making whereas they worship a creature of their own making.

• herk
  • herk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit