What are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods?

by imallgrowedup 50 Replies latest social current

• Odrade
    Odrade

yes, but do they wear bras???

• copsec
    copsec

Here in MO. it is ranging from $1.53 for cheapest to $1.73 for most expensive. And no, I am not wearing a bra! LOL

• Princess
    Princess
    I think I had on pantyhose once about a year ago...

Not me! I wouldn't even wear them when I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding 2 1/2 years ago. Can't remember the last time I wore 'em, must have been the memorial in '97....maybe! Nice service duds Odrade! Makes me uncomfortable to even look at them. I rarely wear a real bra. The "built in shelf bra" is the bra of choice in my house. Oh yeah, gas is $1.71 at Costco. I don't pay attention to the other station's prices. Makes me glad I'm still driving the Sienna and not the Excursion that is on order from Ford. That 44 gallon tank is going to suck in many ways. JH, you have snow on the ground?!! That's hideous! It's spring and 70F in Seattle.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Here, its over $2.00 a gallon..... I really don't pay attention cuz my drive is just down the hill. But I had to fill up the other day, it was $50 to fill that stupid tank! Ugh..... thank God I am not commuting with prices this high.

Now, here's a sister who has her own service car and is sensibly wearing closed toe, closed heal shoes!!!

• blondie
    blondie

No pantyhose either.

• angelkins
    angelkins
    124.9 in Southern California--south orange county.
  • JH
    JH

• JH
    JH

Is she pushing her car, because gas is too expensive???

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

$1.69 for regular......and it isn't even Summer yet!

/<

• simplesally
    simplesally

JH.........why does your post say "This poster is a pain in the __________"????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit