What are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods?

by imallgrowedup 50 Replies latest social current

• Odrade
    Odrade

she's cute. I'd wear this in field service. OH! but I think I see her knees!

hmmm. wonder what kind of shoes she has on...

• flower
    flower

LOL Orbison woohooo! Braless women unite!

Yes it was probably the same man who invented high heels

• flower
    flower

OMG that is hideous! Shed probably sell more Mags if she wore this.

alt

• JH
    JH

Looking outside my back window, I see the garage and the price is 86.4 cents a litre. Multiply by 3.78 for a US gallon. This is the price in my neck of the woods.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm not sure about men inventing bras... have you seen some of the really old hippie ladies who never wore bras? they have such loooong ones. I think I'll wear a bra most of the time so I don't get that way. Sundays though... fugedaboudit!

O

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sensible service shoes.... dem'll getcha to LOTS of doors...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Anywheres between 1.70 to 1.80/gallon for regular. I live in CT

• flower
    flower

these go better with the gold skirt. I think shed get more return visits too lol

• Odrade
    Odrade

hmmm, wonder what kind of lines she has imprinted on her legs when she unlaces those? LOL!

• grows1
    grows1

$1.58/gal reg. unleaded, on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Ranges are from $1.58-$1.71/gal. Ya'll come on down- the weather is incredibly beautiful- cool (lo 70's), breezy, no rain, lo humidity and no smog. You can see for miles and miles across the Mississippi Sound. People are fishing, boating, gambling, sunning and having a good ole time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit