What are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods?

by imallgrowedup 50 Replies latest social current

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

The price of gas is getting rediculous here in Northern California! I just paid $2.11 for a gallon of regular gas; premium was selling for $2.33 a gallon! Unbelievable! What are you paying to fill 'er up?!

Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

growedup

• Odrade
    Odrade

well, now that I'm not paying for gas to haul a bunch of cheap-ass dubs around in service who might give you $1 once every 3-4 months to help with gas because we didn't stop at Wendy's for their $1 lunch burger so they have it left over and are feeling generous so they might as well give it to you to help with gas.....

I'm getting off easy at $1.81

O

• kls
    kls

In my neck of the woods we are paying between 1.76- 1.79. Wow, California is really getting socked.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Wow! That makes me feel a little better. Here in central Arkansas we're paying $1.71 a gallon for the lowest grade. The premium was $1.91.

CountryGuy

• gumby
    gumby

Allgrowedup,

I also live in Northern Calif. and pay about the same as you except for a few places that are at 1.89 &1.93

Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

In Canada I paid. 80cents

• Odrade
    Odrade

In the US we pay by the gallon, so Grace gets socked for what? about $2.50/gal?

Poor mouthy...

O

• gumby
    gumby
    In the US we pay by the gallon, so Grace gets socked for what? about $2.50/gal?

Poor mouthy...

I don't understand. Canadians don't buy it buy the gallon or what?

Gumby

• Gadget
    Gadget

In the UK petrol is about 77p a litre, which works out about £3.50 a gallon ($6.40)

• blondie
    blondie

Regular, $1.80 US

Candians buy gas by the liter.

It is a cultural shock, eh, people of the US, to see what other people are paying. Of course, in Europe and the UK I don't think people travel as far to work and have better public transportation systems. The US is a big place with long distrance travel a given. My MIL has to drive 30 miles one way to get groceries and over 80 miles to go to the doctor.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit