What are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods?

by imallgrowedup 50 Replies latest social current

• flower
    flower

Oh my God! Grace one minute your throwin your panties at Tommy Jones and now your takin off your bra?! LOL . Gotta love it.

I just paid 1.66 for really cheapo gas. Good stuff is about 10 cent higher.

• Odrade
    Odrade

bras are overrated. I'm not wearin' one today. nyah, nyah

O

• Special K
    Special K

Hi there.....

You guys in the U.S. get your gas WAY CHEAP !!

Just got gasoline yesterday.. Nova Scotia Canada.......$3.43 per U.S. gallon.

Highway robbery here in Canada.

sincerely

Special K

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

in new york it's between 1.85- 1.95 a gallon . were the hell is all this iraqi oil now that were in iraq. what a line of crap Bush sold us on this iraqi war . at first the iraqi oil was to pay for the war . and we were supposed to get more oil. in stead the Bush oil co. is getting the $$$$$ FROM THE oil , and were are paying more. what a scam. john

• flower
    flower

Me neither Odrade...Sunday is Bra-free day here! lol

• Odrade
    Odrade

flower... isn't it GREAT? No pantyhose either! Yay! in fact I am wearing a Velour exercise suit. Didn't even bother with a shirt, just zipped the little jacket! whoohoo, can't wait for the Dubbies to come around with the memorial invitation in their bad service clothes and sensible shoes. You think they might be offended cause my headlights are on?

O

• Valis
    Valis

eheheh at this rate we can reasonably assume that grass or gas will not be currency of choice! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• flower
    flower

I cant imagine getting dressed up in hosiery and heels and a slip on Sunday anymore after all those years. Now my weekends are all about denim and lycra .

• Odrade
    Odrade

I think I had on pantyhose once about a year ago...

• orbison11
    orbison11

yesterday am it was at 75.9 canadian for a litre, then about 3 hours later it was 72.5

and i am not wearing a bra and i am sure a man invented the bra for his perverted pleasure:)

wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit