Are there any Newbies out there???

by Sassy 55 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sassy,

You have always been a star whereever you are........

I'm a poet and doesn't know it..........

Girl I just got my home puter up and running....we need to talk.

Love you.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

*sigh*

I see how you are. You love everybody...I thought I was special.

• Cognitive Dissonance
    Cognitive Dissonance

I'm such a newbie. Hi there.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Cognitive... Welcome !

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

WOW! Great thread sassy! And a big welcome to all the newbies!

• Sassy
    Sassy

There were a few newbies I could not yet welcome individually.. so I'm glad that the threads was revived in order for me to do so!!

The following newbies posted in here and let me welcome you! marie67, Bryan, what_if, nojudgement, nipidnil, Cognitive Dissonance, ParadigmRevolution, Crit

although I think Paradigm and Crit are one and the same person.. (he is friend.. I noticed some of your IPs matched and since I think you have a static IP.. I think you need to know they don't allow you to be posting under more than one account... there is a rule about that) So I'll welcome whichever one you pic to be here..

I'd also like to welcome the newer ones who havent' been here a long time but also supported this thread like MorpheuzX and happehanna

Hey Sassers, I don't think you and I are newbies anymore.

Flyinhigh.. nope.. I do believe you are right.. no longer newbies!!

Sassy,

You have always been a star whereever you are........

I'm a poet and doesn't know it..........

Girl I just got my home puter up and running....we need to talk. notperfectyet

notperfectyet.. I would like that very much... I'll pm you with my MSN messenger in case you want to chat sometime!

*sigh*

I see how you are. You love everybody...I thought I was special. slipnslidemaster

You are special Slippy.. No one will deny that!

Any more newbies out there that might be reading but nervous to post ??? this is an easy place to start.. All you have to say is
    HI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit