Are there any Newbies out there???

by Sassy 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was just wondering if there were any new members out there who haven't yet said hello... if so.. please come in and say hi here..

Its an easy way to get started..

I know there are those who will read/lurk for a while but one day they JUMP in and say HI....

Well today might just be your day.. Say

Lurk no more...

Or maybe you haven't ever posted very much.. or for a long time...... come join us for some fun..

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Ummm, I'm not a newbie, but I'll say hello anyways!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Sassy, you getting bored of just talking to us?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I am a newbie. Hello.

• Nazgul
    Nazgul

Newby here! I've posted before, but never really introduced myself. Sorry, I have no social skills. I've been fading for a few years, was able to get my wife out. She is one of the many silent lambs out there. Information from this forum has helped us immensely. I'm now trying to get the rest of the family out. One thing I was able to do was to share information with two family members who were disfellowshipped under the most unfair circumstances. These people thought that they were not good enough for god and unworthy of his organization. I'm happy I was able to share the truth about "the troof" with them.

Anyway, not all lurkers are spies. Some of us are just a little shy.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy, you getting bored of just talking to us?

Nope.. but I was just thinking back what it is like to be new... and reading but not yet posting.. so I was hoping to encourage and welcome newbies to get to know us! and we know them!!

Welcome Nazgul!!! See, this is what this thread was all about. For someone who might not have posted yet, to be able to just say hi..

We are so glad to welcome you here. We are so glad that you have found information that has helped you and your wife too! We look forward to getting to know you more!

Anyway, not all lurkers are spies. Some of us are just a little shy.

The shy lurkers we love.. and welcome! So glad you decided to let us know a little about you!

gitasatsangha, you can't be a newbie any more once you are a JEDI!!

COLDREDRAIN, you are pretty new.. I'm so glad you signed up here.. I had thought we lost touch years ago.. I'm happy I was wrong!

• Prefect
    Prefect

Hi Sassy

I have been lerking for a long while now. You all seem a frriendly crowd so I think it is time I jumped in now. I look forward to joinng in.

• Prefect
    Prefect

Sorry about the spelling.

Late at night and to much wine.

• reganashe
    reganashe

Hi I'm a newbie!!!! I'm currently living in Phoenix Az. but I'm from San Diego. This looks like a fun group of people. Hope I can join in.

Reganashe

• astridkittie
    astridkittie

I'm new and I've sort of introduced myself but I still tend to not say much... don't really have anything interesting to say most of the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit